REQ: Resistance?

Please Only Post Links To Movies
balter

REQ: Resistance?

Post by balter »

Hi

Some time ago I watch this British tv show called RESISTANCE by zealtv.net. They ask people to do the most weird stuff for money, and this episode was showing two really hot chicks on a street with the tele-guy. He told them that he wanted them to piss their pants, and when there was enough money, one of the girls actually pissend her panties(she was wearing a short sommer dress)

I have search all over the net, but found nothing. Maybe some of you great guys can find this fantastic episode?

Thanks in advance :)

/Balter
BottleBlonde1
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Can't help, but.....

Post by BottleBlonde1 »

I also had a look around and not a lot turned up....pity, coz it sounds wonderful.

The idea of finding out how much money it takes to get someone to act against their nature has always interested me since I first took money for sex.

It's the old joke:

Man: 'If I offered you a million, would you have sex with me?'
Woman: 'Yes.'
Man: 'If I offered you a burger & a glass of Coke, would you still sleep with me?'
Woman: 'Of course not! What the Hell do you think I am!?'
man: 'We've already established that - now we're discussing the price.....'

Interestingly, I can't imagine how much it would take to get me to wet myself in public BUT I did it for an ex-lover because I loved her & it turned her on, so that must have been worth more than money, eh? :oops:

xx

bb