Drinking my own pee!

Please Only Post Links To Pictures
Brian F.

Drinking my own pee!

Post by Brian F. »

Hi Friends,

Does anybody here have ever tasted their own pee?

Lat night for the first time I've made this experience and have to tell you, it was great!!!!! And you all should try this a least once because it's an amazing experience!!!

Here some pics of a solo flight

Tell me what you think about it...

More pics at http://www.pissbrazil.com
Kizzie
Special Member
Special Member

Post by Kizzie »

That's a fascinating post, Brian. No, I have never drunk my own pee. Why is it such an amazing experience? Why is it better than drinking someone else's?

Hey - when it comes to writing your book on gourmet pissing (Brian's string in the Pee Chat Section refers) you could actually conduct much of the tests yourself! Now there's a new TV series in the making, too - the public is tired of all those boring cookery programmes, and your idea will be entirely novel...
MANNEKEPIS
Good Poster
Good Poster

Post by MANNEKEPIS »

:D Great pics, as for drinking my own pea, or someone else's for that matter. Yes, when I was in survival taining in the military, we had to, on occasion. However, we always filtered it through a can of sand, as per directives. It never did a damn thing for me, except to wish for a creek nearby, we had chlorine tablets.

Perhaps it is a mental block, but although I love to see pics of chicks peeing, drinking it is not an option.

Now I have had Italian beer, that was as close to horsepiss as I want to come. :D
Kizzie
Special Member
Special Member

Post by Kizzie »

A horse's dick is even closer to horsepiss than Italian beer. But you're right, Mannekepis, taking it from a horse's source probably beats imbibing from an Italian beer bottle any day. The same goes for Greek wine.

Oh dear, I've lost friends in two European countries in a single post...

...so I might as well add Japan. How's me old pindick mate Wogga today?
wogga
Special Member
Special Member

Post by wogga »

Well Kizzie, he's slightly hungover and horse hung.... :lol:
and as for being a pindick.......last night when I went to bed, I just had to throw my dick into bed and climb in after it, I was so tired. All this wanking saps one's strength. Don't you agree????? :cry: :cry:
"Sit on my face and tell me that you love me."
Kizzie
Special Member
Special Member

Post by Kizzie »

Wogga - if you'd thrown your dick (a favourite meal for bedlice, I understand) into bed first you would never have found it again.

And wanking may well sap your strength - I remember it always had that effect on you in the past.

Although I always wondered how moving your little finger an inch up and down for two strokes made you so tired?
SwedePeenuts
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by SwedePeenuts »

HAHAHA!! I really LOVE Kizzies replies!! You are a dangerous woman :P
Do You Wanna Go Wee, Oui?
Kizzie
Special Member
Special Member

AN IDEA FOR BRIAN

Post by Kizzie »

Hey Brian - since you are really in to pee drinking, and like the Piss Brazil peedrinking scans so much, I have an idea for you.

Why don't you approach the owners of Piss Brazil and offer to do some site promotion work for them? I reckon the mods here might possibly then be happy if you promoted the site here on Fatso's - although I suggest you should, of course, ask them first...

Good luck with the idea - if you try it, I hope it works for you.

XX
Brian F.

Post by Brian F. »

Hey Guys

You're very funny!!! :lol:

Drink your own pee it's not better then take someone else's pee but it is a great experience because it's the best way of know yourself better and your own body.

I'll not make this research by my self because it's more funny to do it with my girlfriend

Bye
Kizzie
Special Member
Special Member

Post by Kizzie »

Drinking your own piss is the best way to get to know yourself? Damn - you just put a million shrinks out of business!
Brian F.

Post by Brian F. »

Hi Kizzie

You seems to be a really sarcastic lady I like this kind of thing in a woman :wink:

About the shrinks, they'll never be out of business because there are a lot of crazy people outside! :D

Just kidding!!!! :oops: