Me drunk trying to aim pussy to pee in wine glass

Please Only Post Links To Movies
helenaurin

Me drunk trying to aim pussy to pee in wine glass

Post by helenaurin »

PLZ do not make stupid comments every time I don´t show my pussy. I´m NOT here to show my nude body, just my pee.
pavlov6

Ew

Post by pavlov6 »

Ew
Last edited by pavlov6 on Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ureena
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by Ureena »

:o
slinger 77
Good Poster
Good Poster

Post by slinger 77 »

NOT TRUE! I've seen her early stuff and she has a wonderful pussy. If you look hard enough, you can capture a peek from her early days. Most assuredly a woman.
pavlov6

ew

Post by pavlov6 »

ew
Last edited by pavlov6 on Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ureena
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by Ureena »

slinger 77 wrote:NOT TRUE! I've seen her early stuff and she has a wonderful pussy. If you look hard enough, you can capture a peek from her early days. Most assuredly a woman.
Here's one: http://www.justuseme.com/play/8WmCO1MHshy2L9I

Maybe it is the same person, maybe not.

I don't care as at least this pussy showing video makes my cock hard.
mpp
Good Poster
Good Poster

Post by mpp »

pavlov6 wrote:"Love to show my pee. But I´m not that much into exposing private parts of my body. "

That's because this is a guy who gets off at tricking other men into watching him piss. You're not into exposing your "private parts" because you have a dick...otherwise, why would you always show your nasty ass hole??? Somebody ban this douche bag already! :evil:
I was to write pretty much the same thing. We never see (or so rarely that I don't recall the last time) the source where it comes from. You don't want to show your face, that's ok, but show a least a little something on the videos so we can call it a genuine pee videos. You might be a female or not (we can't even be sure of this), but your videos are always so vague that it can be staged by anyone pouring water. It is a little like the fisherman who got back home from fishing and tell everybody about the catch of his life without a fish in his hands or a picture. Everybody can use a garden hose or emptying a Pepsi bottle on the floor or in a bowl. It is like someone take me in video while I drive my car on the street, but we only see the pavement and 2 tires passing by once. IMO, I don't care if you're young or old, petite or fat, good looking or not, but show us a little more. You got nothing to lose since nobody knows who you are and you might just increase your movie sales.