I was bored

Please Only Post Links To Pictures
HamPster
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by HamPster »

Get bored as often as you like I can stand it.

BTW. there are more pics with this am link if you play with the jpeg numbers. 24 in total.

Happies all round....

http://www.xxxthrills.com/tgp/peeing-t2.html
Kizzie
Special Member
Special Member

Post by Kizzie »

Nice sets, Geo, and thanks also to HamPster. Questions for both of you: -

Geo, does that prince Albert willie ring have any effect on your pee play? Does a guy never worry it will get caught on something and tear holes in your favourite organ?

And, come on HamPster, I am still interested to know where your nick comes from!

Happy new year to both of you!
geo8x6
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by geo8x6 »

Kizzie wrote:Nice sets, Geo, and thanks also to HamPster. Questions for both of you: -

Geo, does that prince Albert willie ring have any effect on your pee play? Does a guy never worry it will get caught on something and tear holes in your favourite organ?

And, come on HamPster, I am still interested to know where your nick comes from!

Happy new year to both of you!
It does make my piss spray out in all directions if I just let it go, but I can control it if I pinch the bottom where the ring comes though. As for when I am fucking, I haven't had any complaints. I can also take it out and that is fun because I can make my piss and cum shoot out of two holes at the same time.
Kizzie
Special Member
Special Member

Post by Kizzie »

Geo, when you say "I can also take it out and that is fun because I can make my piss and cum shoot out of two holes at the same time" does that explain why the title of your string was "I was bored"? Twice, in fact?

Thanks for the insight - I have never had first hand experience of pierced willies. And, while we are on the subject of nicks, where does a real humdinger like "geo8x6" come from? That's a real cracker!