colibrigirls

Please Only Post Links To Pictures
Sevv

Post by Sevv »

Yummy, another lovely outdoor set!!!

There's only one personal advice I can give you: don't worry about it too much, there's nothing you can do about it. I have seen entire boards go down because of arguments about stolen pictures, I've seen web masters make every membership applicant make a phone call(!) before being accepted and still the pictures showed up on other boards. Pretty much the only thing you can do is sue the offenders and that's most likely not worth the hassle.
Go into the bushes...
yabloka
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by yabloka »

It certainly is a shame that some sites re-post entire sets of other people's (stolen) work, especially when the original brand-mark is cropped out.

Have you tried submitting your work via some of the better-established and high quality paysites (something like ATK or DDF but there must be some more pee-oriented ones? Maybe that would get you better copyright protection and also a website and marketing backup?
reflektor
Special Member
Special Member

Post by reflektor »

I haven't contacted any other sites so far. As a matter of fact I tried mine as an independent - experimental "Colibrigirls.com" site but I failed. I really do not wish to serve another master I was and still am a free person doing what I want. It does not matter if I do not make money out of pee-photography I do it for my own pastime and hobby but it is annoying that someone else - stealing my property - makes profit from my works and does not contact me to offer correct terms for cooperation. Perhaps in case I get a correct offer from a decent site I can start again pro-photos as earlier. But these freaks are just low-style niemands, pitiful cretures who live from stealing others properties. Like hyenas in Africa. I admire the cheetah........

What I can do now is to cut the leash of my house teddy terminator and let him free at large and send him to voyeur-russians to fulfill his duty...

http://img168.imagevenue.com/img.php?im ... _979lo.jpg
MANNEKEPIS
Good Poster
Good Poster

Post by MANNEKEPIS »

reflektor wrote:From the last post of MANNEKEPIS I found the following link referred to:

http://voyeur-russian.com/gallery-voyeur_62504.html

immediately realized that the images are mine, I made the photosets and posted on the web either on my ex colibrigirls.com site or on this forum free of charge to the fatso members only.

my images are misused by russian-voyeur. I rather tell you that my images are stolen by russian-voyeur, so these people are criminals.

I wanted to send a message to them but failed again and again. no one can send them a message no one can get in touch with them unless you pay-up subscription. smart enough isn't it?

this is a pay site selling images to subscribers-members. Selling my images without my permission, without paying any royalty to me without any license agreement with me. gangsters in a short word.

what would you do in my place? anyone has a reasonable and effective advice?
I am a great admirer of your work. I apologize that I didn't recognize your pictures when I spotted them, and reposted them without any thought.
As you said, using photoshop and similar tools you can pretty much manipilate any photograph and remove/change copyright markings. As for what can be done about it. Not too much, considering it is a Russian site and copyright doesn't seem to matter much there.

I used to visit that site on a regular basis, a few years ago. During that time many posters complained about stolen pics, etc. but I never saw much of a response. (Never saw much of a response to anything, for that matter). Some tried to retaliate by spamming the hell out of them, but that never mattered much either.

I noticed that one other site that used to repost your pictures, and others from some of the professionals that contribute here, went out of business. Don't know what happened, but did see quite a few of his posts were deleted after a few days on the site. So there must be a way to get to them.

I will try to be more careful in the future. I've been pre-occupied watching the EU games with one eye while I'm on the net for the past week. The games will only last a few weeks more. Ofcourse then I'll be on the road again.

I do hope that you'll continue with your posts. Eventhough I don't always comment, be assured I always enjoy them very much.

Thanks. :D

P.S.

Holland 4 - France 1

P.P.S.

If Romania "beats" Holland, both Italy and France will be out of the competition.
(Italy has been Holland's nemesis in many international competitions and France really isn't as bad as they've looked)
If you were van Basten, what would you do? :idea:
"To Pee or Not to Pee".
Was THAT the question?
gardna
Good Poster
Good Poster

Post by gardna »

Thanks for the last set of pics, she is gorgeous. Dont get disheartened as we all appreciate your work! :D
It's better to be pissed on than pissed off!
Sandragirl
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by Sandragirl »

I like the FIRST, HOT , Thanks and more ? I hope :roll:
I like Peeing
reflektor
Special Member
Special Member

Post by reflektor »

NSH

Post by NSH »

Beautiful girl !!

Thanks !!
WEtfun4me

Post by WEtfun4me »

sorry to hear about those sneaky russians having no respect for your work but i hope it doesnt slow you down. and by the way that last girl has AMAZING breasts. keep up the wonderful work i love your pics.

on another note did you ever come across those older pics you said you had done with some thicker girls?
reflektor
Special Member
Special Member

Post by reflektor »

I am sending tonight one of my russian voyeur terminator soldier for a final mission..................asta la vista baby

http://img243.imagevenue.com/img.php?im ... _123lo.jpg

I claim back my images stolen by russian voyeurs. I do not mind offering my works free of charge to this forum but I can not accept that my photos are used by stealers.
Juffin
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by Juffin »

reflektor, you're really cool guy, and a happy one - you REALLY live your job I belive )) .thanx for your work and for sharing fotos!
reflektor
Special Member
Special Member

Post by reflektor »

I do not know if I disappoint anyone but the guy with a hairy chest long hair with heavy armour and cool sunglasses on the image I posted yesterday is not me.

to compensate you guys here is a nice girl, not so skinny, as requested...

http://img238.imagevenue.com/img.php?im ... _377lo.jpg
NSH

Post by NSH »

reflektor wrote:I do not know if I disappoint anyone but the guy with a hairy chest long hair with heavy armour and cool sunglasses on the image I posted yesterday is not me.

to compensate you guys here is a nice girl, not so skinny, as requested...

http://img238.imagevenue.com/img.php?im ... _377lo.jpg
More more more :D

You're the best Reflektor !!
Sevv

Post by Sevv »

Correct me if I'm wrong, but istn't voyeur-russian based on private contributions rather than paid submissions? I think of such picture-thieves as "Banned Word" who don't have any own pictures but want to contribute, so they take what they can get, often not even knowing there actually is something like copyright on the internet.

So I don#t think this is actual deliberate theft in order to make money.
Go into the bushes...
reflektor
Special Member
Special Member

Post by reflektor »

I really do not know but my images were photoshop manipulated there removing my marks and info and replaced by their logotype-letters so that seemingly the visitor can see russian-voyeur photos i.e. they make you think that the photos are their products.

for this reason in recent posts I have decorated my photos like christmas tree so that the counterfeiting photoshop work would be tiresome and difficult for cheaters though I know the less letters - info on a picture the better the reception by visitors.