colibrigirls

Please Only Post Links To Pictures
reflektor
Special Member
Special Member

Post by reflektor »

madtbo wrote:wow.......

I can not believe my eyes, I saw it at first and then had to look again and again. Thought i was seeing wrongly.

Thank you so much for the picture, you have made me so happy, Kathy is gorgeous...... I appreciate the effort you have gone to, and also for remembering me.....

What did Kathy say about it? did she ask who i was????

lol
I told Kathy that there is a guy in Australia who likes her and I asked her to let us make a few photos for Stefano in return. Thereafter she asked for and kept with her the printed paper to remember. Few mor pics available Stefano and I will post it to you later.
reflektor
Special Member
Special Member

Post by reflektor »

MARCONI wrote:Best pics as always reflektor(Thanks to your girls) have you got any more girls squatting together or expressing milk & peeing (never seen any myself!)please ?
not too much I have in this field, I will check up old files maybe I find something....
Piaucarre
Pee Virgin
Pee Virgin

Post by Piaucarre »

Reflektor, many thanks to you and cathy for this beautiful and very friendly post...

Just cause it's funny words, do you notice those yellow flowers on the grass around Cathy?
In France, those flowers are called .... pissenlit :lol:
madtbo

Post by madtbo »

Reflektor, once again thank you for the post. Kathy is so amazing.

I'm glad she kept the paper with my name, hope she doesn't think I'm too crazy here in OZ.....where does she live?
She has cute toes.......did u manage to sneak a pic of them in....

hope to speak to you soon, please send my thanks to Kathy.
reflektor
Special Member
Special Member

Post by reflektor »

Piaucarre wrote:Reflektor, many thanks to you and cathy for this beautiful and very friendly post...

Just cause it's funny words, do you notice those yellow flowers on the grass around Cathy?
In France, those flowers are called .... pissenlit :lol:
we also have in our language many commonly known words for this yellow flower, anyhow it is a pure coincidence of its kind....she deserves a bunch of it at least... 8)
reflektor
Special Member
Special Member

Post by reflektor »

madtbo wrote:Reflektor, once again thank you for the post. Kathy is so amazing.

I'm glad she kept the paper with my name, hope she doesn't think I'm too crazy here in OZ.....where does she live?
She has cute toes.......did u manage to sneak a pic of them in....

hope to speak to you soon, please send my thanks to Kathy.
she really kept the paper and take it that I did not tell her you are crazy ( why would you be ? )but I told her that you are an aussie fan of her and she appreciated this attitude. I dared to tell it to Kathy from the content of your posts... I will present you later all the other images :D she lives in my city in Europe which is not a secret but I do not tell you. some images in my posts however speak for themselves.... :roll: do you like wines? you are very close to famous Australian wine districts...
MANNEKEPIS
Good Poster
Good Poster

Post by MANNEKEPIS »

:D Super additions again, thanks.

The greeting cards were a nice touch. :D
"To Pee or Not to Pee".
Was THAT the question?
Sevv

Post by Sevv »

Whoa, now that last set is HOT!

The two best ones were the one with water peeing and the set with the two girls squatting together!

Let's see... the signs in the background of one set were clearly Hungarian, you mentioned river Danube... so my guess is Budapest.

If that's right, greetings to my favourite city!

(Listening to music by Kovács Katy right now)...
Go into the bushes...
reflektor
Special Member
Special Member

Post by reflektor »

Sevv wrote:Whoa, now that last set is HOT!

The two best ones were the one with water peeing and the set with the two girls squatting together!

Let's see... the signs in the background of one set were clearly Hungarian, you mentioned river Danube... so my guess is Budapest.

If that's right, greetings to my favourite city!

(Listening to music by Kovács Katy right now)...
you are smart................congratulations :D Long live(d) the Austro-Hungarian monarchy. Do you know some Hungarian words? How do you know that these words are Hungarian? Why not Slowakian? Are you sure?
OxfordPee
Pee Virgin
Pee Virgin

Post by OxfordPee »

Reflektor,

What an awesome thread!!! By far the best I have seen

All the girls are lovely, but I especially like Kathy, the Saab/VW girl, and the girl in the last set.

Please keep posting, your efforts are very much appreciated by me, and I think it os fair to say, appreciated by all!

Keep up the good work,

OxfP
madtbo

Post by madtbo »

Thanks again Reflektor, tell Kathy she is beautiful....lovely body & model. I do live in Melbourne close to the wine district called the Yarra Valley. It is about 1 hr from Melbourne. They produce beautiful wines and have a division of chandon there. I didn't mean to be to intrusive when i asked where u lived....sorry it just i am not used to Europe having so many neighbors.....so you guys can be in different countries very quickly.

You stated you had more pictures from that set. Have they been posted yet?

I think all the ppl in this thread enjoy your work, you are truly one of a kind. Hope that we realise how lucky we are to have such hot women pissing for us..
OxfordPee
Pee Virgin
Pee Virgin

Post by OxfordPee »

reflektor wrote:
How is the weather in Oxford? Raining as usual?
LOL :)

Yes, rain this morning, but sun this afternoon! v. unusual