Kate Winslet peeing in "Holy Smoke"

Please Only Post Links To Movies
woodrow

Kate Winslet peeing in "Holy Smoke"

Post by woodrow »

I haven't found any links to this clip yet, so here it is:

Code: Select all

http://www.robbscelebs.org/kate_winslet/kate_winslet05.mpeg
A short clip of Kate Winslet peeing naked in the movie "Holy Smoke". It's not explicit, and there's been some discussion over whether or not it was real. I'd like to think that it was, but in any case she sure was naked.
themaxx

Post by themaxx »

why must this be in a code??
Last edited by themaxx on Tue Jan 09, 2007 5:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
the_walking_man
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by the_walking_man »

Wowoa, thanks! :D
The color of love is yellow
pissywanker

Post by pissywanker »

How can I possibly thank you. This is great, she's one of the few celebs I really dig.
~pissywanker
chokro

Post by chokro »

But...I have heard and read that we see pee trickling down her thighs.
This clip does not have that
woodrow

Post by woodrow »

chokro wrote:But...I have heard and read that we see pee trickling down her thighs.
This clip does not have that
It only shows the pan down to her crotch and then the pee hitting the ground in all the versions I've seen.

I have heard a rumour that there's a cut of her where it shows her urinating explicitly, but I've found nothing of the sort in my exhaustive searches of the darkest crevices of the internet, so I'm passing that off as legend.
woodrow

Post by woodrow »

themaxx wrote:

why must this be in a code??
My guess would be so that sites that have a problem with direct linking won't bitch.
Sandy
Special Member
Special Member

Post by Sandy »

First you need to look to see she does have drops running down her leg...just a few frames...She must have done that fully standing UP.

This is a quote from her

"On a scene from the movie Holy Smoke (1999),: "It was a difficult scene. When I read the script and I saw this scene was there, I laughed hysterically. I just couldn't believe it. When it came to shooting it, I had been sort of putting it off, and pretending it wasn't going to happen. And suddenly, I am there naked, peeing and thinking "Oh no!" It was really hard to do, but I've always loved the fact that it was there, and it's such a sort of turning point for the character I play in the movie that I've always felt sort of good, that it should be there."

However with further web research I found this

"Trivia: According to an interview following the shoot, Kate Winslet admitted that in the urination scenes there was bag taped to her leg to pull off the effect. Finally she got frustrated and asked Jane Campion if she could just urinate herself. Campion did one take this way, but the urine was harder to control than Winslet had thought, and the take was scrapped."

So it is on film one way or the other. It is just not natural for a women to do this fully standing up!