real bad news

Please Only Post Links To Movies
Paramedic

real bad news

Post by Paramedic »

It is very sad to hear that Fatso's is going down the drain due to some changes in copyright law. :x I fully understand that Fatso is not willing to violate this law since he is responsible for the contents of the board in some way. But we all have had a great time here and should be thinking about a solution... I mean Fatso's needs to stay alive as well as the great posts hosted on filesharing sites. Got me? So what do ya think?

Here is something leagal:

http://www.hightide-video.com/pissmenu.html

Nothing new though
godspeed
Good Poster
Good Poster

Post by godspeed »

teaser clips have lost their allure a bit considering the cull :(
whereof we cannot speak, therof we must piss over in silence - ludwig wittgenstein
zebra007
Good Poster
Good Poster

Post by zebra007 »

If you don't have copyrights over what you upload yourself on the net, than the thread poster is the one to blame. It is simply not legal...
Fatso has no control over this...
Taylor
Fatso's Moderator
Fatso's Moderator

Post by Taylor »

Actually, although everyones sentiments are greatly appreciated, the blame must begin with the me. My job is to regulate what comes on the board and what doesn't. To be fair, the rules have been in place for copyrighted material for some considerable time. As a mod here, I have only encouraged the practice of posting copyrighted material which is against the boards policy.

I just want everyone to know that the producers and copyright owners have been exceptionally patient with us.

Also the copyright laws have been in place for some time.

Consequently, I have decided that I should from now on refrain from saying anymore on the topic.
Thank The Swedish Hammer RIP-TSP