MAJOR Masturbation Material

Please Only Post Links To Movies
Kizzie
Special Member
Special Member

MAJOR Masturbation Material

Post by Kizzie »

Oh YESSSSS - closeup pissing oriental flange, complete with peehole like a volcano, dripping pubes, and bubbles. Yes, BUBBLES. And I don't mean Jacko's chimp.

http://d.turboupload.com/d/237952/cherr ... 2.zip.html

Zip pass = blossom

Quick - view before 1st January! Otherwise any new year resolutions to wank less could be bollocksed even before the last strains of auld lang syne die away...
Muppe

Post by Muppe »

lol thx kizzie great clip
gamerouche

Post by gamerouche »

Can't get it to work despite using password blossom. :cry:

Gam
piddler1
Good Poster
Good Poster

Post by piddler1 »

Gamerouche. I am sorry to tell you that you will have to get your computer fixed - it works well for me - although I can't understand why Kizzie rated it so high - I mean just the absence of flap action usually prevents a clip from appearing on the scale at all. Maybe its because you only get a glimpse of her shoes.. and those bubbles do add a certain je ne sais quoi!!
Fantastic Kizzie - thanks to you both!
If you ain't living on the edge you're taking up too much space!
Tinkledrinker

Re: MAJOR Masturbation Material

Post by Tinkledrinker »

"any new year resolutions to wank less..."

what kind of fool would make THAT resolution???

i mean, i'll go for the simple, easy resolutions... peace in the Middle East, cold fission, racial equality amongst men, eliminating poverty in 3rd world countries, solving the National Debt. :wink:

but jerking off less?

that's just impossible!!!! :shock:

morally unthinkable!

and downright silly!

*LMAO*

thanx for all the great links, big "K".... much appreciated by this filthy fucker!

PEACE!
sex is never dirty... unless it's done right!
Kizzie
Special Member
Special Member

Post by Kizzie »

Gamerouche - a tip for you because (a) it is the season of goodwill, and (b) anyone named after a 19th century French euphemism for blowjob (even if bastardised from the original "gamahouche") can't be all bad. Have you tried entering it all in lower case? And with two "s"s?

Now Tinkledrinker - go on mate, you can wank less if you put your mind to it! And a tip for you to enable you to achieve this worthy resolution, too. Have you considered taking up sexual intercourse? With women is good, I hear, but the alternative is popular (one must be politically correct these days) especially in France and public lavatories. It's like "a wank with a woman (or man) on the end" - but saves on kleenex if you wipe your dick on her (his) bedroom curtains.

Ok ok so there's a downside (you don't have to buy a kleenex drinks and tell it that you love it) but then neither you do get the emotional and physical fulfilment of marrying a kleenex and pissing a lifetime's earnings and happiness up the wall. Doesn't get much better than that, does it? Ah - it does? Ok - wanking it is, then. After all, it is making love to your favourite person, and you do get to meet a better class of individual.
Mustang
Fatso's Moderator
Fatso's Moderator

Hey Kizz waZ

Post by Mustang »

Ever read back the SHITE you say? :roll:

Giv it a whirl some time! LUA .....(M)

8)
Friendship is like Pissing your pants,
everyone can see it......

But only you can feel it’s true warmth.
©™ 2024
etwas
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by etwas »

Kizzie wrote:Have you considered taking up sexual intercourse? With women is good, I hear, but the alternative is popular (one must be politically correct these days) especially in France and public lavatories.
Touche! :lol: Thanks for the clip link!
JustLooking
Good Poster
Good Poster

Post by JustLooking »

Gotta take a look at this :roll:

Thanks Kiz :wink:
Kizzie
Special Member
Special Member

Ever read back the SHITE you say?

Post by Kizzie »

Nope!

You'd have to be a right asshole to read my delirious ramblings, now wouldn't you?