Can anyone here speaky the nihongo?

Please Only Post Links To Movies
Colibrian

Can anyone here speaky the nihongo?

Post by Colibrian »

I know the great Wogga is out and about there, sneaking wond'rous things to us through our resident shoe critic, but I'm not sure how to contact him. Anyone else on the board have some Japanese skill?

I've found three Japanese videos hidden behind DLKeys and passwords, and my oh-so-limited skill of bumbling through Japanese sites has been stymied here:

http://cp9a.or.tp/up30m/all.html?1135229092
up(-.-)y-6360.zip
up(-.-)y-6361.zip
up(-.-)y-6364.zip

鍵:お手洗い
蓮:空空
結局、鍵蓮変わっていませんな
藻蟻ですんません

Now, I've got Shift_JIS unicode installed, so I see the chicken-scratch just fine, but online translators don't make anything sensible of it. SKY SKY LOTUS, and so forth.
Kizzie
Special Member
Special Member

Post by Kizzie »

Colibrian - as a fluent Japanese speaker (coincidences abound, ne?) I can tell you that that the Japanese more or less says, "The password and zip pass make no sense at all."

Apparently other Japanese viewers themselves cannot de-code the posting - because of the Japanese law, most posters use very, very cryptic passwords.
Colibrian

Post by Colibrian »

Well that's just a kick in the jaw. Thanks much for trying, Kiz.

Ah! In digging through various responses to the original poster, the DLKey and zip pass are revealed:

DLKey: 6w3oe
Zip Pass: toto

My my, these are excellent. Despite the usual Japanese-isms of not being able to tell if a girl is horny or humiliated. I'm not sure there's a difference, in this case...
RiotGrrlLover

hmmm

Post by RiotGrrlLover »

After downloading one of these files,Winzip gives me the following error message: cannot find file specified(and yes,I am using the correct pass - toto). Any ideas?
"I'm not even supposed to be HERE today!"
Colibrian

Post by Colibrian »

Hm. Not sure, because I didn't get those errors myself. I use the built-in zip file reader that comes with Windows XP, so maybe WinZip is part of the problem.

The files definitely worked for me.