Colibri Girl Kati peeing

Please Only Post Links To Pictures
reflektor
Special Member
Special Member

Colibri Girl Kati peeing

Post by reflektor »

Colibri Girl Kati peeing in toilet, update gallery at http://www.freeweb.hu/colibri/mainmenu.html
Sandy
Special Member
Special Member

Post by Sandy »

Is it only me?...The site seems slow and difficult to use..nor can I always find the P photos..or they only load 1/2 and you dare not refresh...still several were nice.
Colibrian

Post by Colibrian »

Yes, quite sorry. reflektor, the photographer for the site, was hosting the ColibriGirls content on a free Hungarian host -- but they just deleted it without notice this morning. I suppose that it might have been using too much bandwidth for them, as a free host.

We are in the process of setting up a full membership site, since he has a great deal of content already, and intends to hire some new local photographers to continue expanding the archive. We'll continue giving away some free preview photos in the future, and we're going to be giving discounts to the earlybirds who subscribe when the site starts. I -- the webmaster, by the way -- am working on building the members' site, and intend to have it ready around the end of the month. We will be moving to real servers, of course, so you won't have to worry about slow loading.
Taylor
Fatso's Moderator
Fatso's Moderator

Post by Taylor »

Thanks for the info...We wish you luck Colibrian and look forward to seeing your new site. Hope it all goes well. Welcome to the board and thanks for some excellent pics :)
Thank The Swedish Hammer RIP-TSP
Master K.

Post by Master K. »

hi,

wow :) damn a real beauty

nice tits, pussy - everything is perfect!

thx
Colibrian

Post by Colibrian »

Oho, it works again. I wonder what happened. It's about midnight in Hungary..

Thank you for the well-wishing, Taylor. Glad that we can contribute.