View

Please Only Post Links To Movies
pat75

View

Post by pat75 »

Blond model like lady

http://www.xxxxxx.html
Last edited by pat75 on Thu Nov 17, 2005 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
peter s

Post by peter s »

:?: How does one use GigaShare to view the listed movie? Several people including yourself have given movie links in the Pee Movies Forum Index. Somebody has obviously discovered how to do it. I am new to both the Forum and computing in general so I guess I need a step by step outline on how to get these clips to play. Thank yoou in advance for any help you can offer. peter s.
Muppe

Post by Muppe »

peter s wrote::?: How does one use GigaShare to view the listed movie? Several people including yourself have given movie links in the Pee Movies Forum Index. Somebody has obviously discovered how to do it. I am new to both the Forum and computing in general so I guess I need a step by step outline on how to get these clips to play. Thank yoou in advance for any help you can offer. peter s.

get quicktime
Muppe

Post by Muppe »

pat your post are my fav on the forum keep them coming man
curt_wyman

View from above

Post by curt_wyman »

I have to agree with the previous post - Pat75 has the best posts, Thank you!!!
Always Enjoying Voyeured Hovering Honeys
peter s

Post by peter s »

:o To Muppe: I appreciate the reply but it does not answer my questions about using GigaShare. I alreasdy have QUICKTIME installed so how does this help? I obviously need more INFO. Thanks. peters
pat75

Post by pat75 »

To Muppe and Curt:
Thanks! I appreciate it and do my best.

Peter:
sounds as if you were talking about quantal physics :wink:
The Movie should start automatically in a quicktime frame when double clicked. to download just follow the links below and then rightmouse 'save target as'. If this does not work I think something is wrong with your PC / firewall / internet settings. Hope it helps.
p911gt10c
Pee Virgin
Pee Virgin

Re: View from above

Post by p911gt10c »

pat75 wrote:Blond model like lady taking a piss. It's amazing how much hot piss can get out of such body. Adjust the brightnes settings and enjoy.

http://www.gigashare.com/files/embed/1806390251.html

Check out the last drops she pushes out :wink:
Spycams are always the best, nicely done!