A taste of a movie coming to YOUR pc soon....(for posters)

Please Only Post Links To Movies
wogga
Special Member
Special Member

A taste of a movie coming to YOUR pc soon....(for posters)

Post by wogga »

but not for lurkers and leechers.... 8) Don't you wish you had contributed now?
Same deal applies. If you're a poster and you want it, pm me.... 8) If you're not a poster, don't even think about it.......

http://www.qfile.de/dl/227680/KOKESHI_V ... 2.avi.html
"Sit on my face and tell me that you love me."
SouthNdixie
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

thanks for the vids Wogga

Post by SouthNdixie »

thanks for the uploads, nice :D
"If I leave here tommorrow.....
would you still remember me"
JustLooking
Good Poster
Good Poster

Post by JustLooking »

Good stuff :P

I recieved all the links... thanks :wink:
sprinkler
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by sprinkler »

Oh for fucks sakes, mods and admins... its about fucking time you do something about this idiot! This is a bloody pee board where people post stuff pee findings and not a bloody, fucked ego trip! Shit, there are enough oldies among you mods and admins to remember what this fashion is about.

"Give me a PM and I will decide if your worthy the file or not" It is a fucking disgrace, board admin!
Tinsun's Swedish Pee and Pee Hub S.Disturbed, sdisturbed.sytes.net:7456, - Probably The Best Pee Sources in The World - RIP TSP - Sign-ups at http://sdisturbed.hyperboards.com
Stella_Artois2284

Post by Stella_Artois2284 »

Wogga,

For creep sakes man. This is a posting board where people with the same fetish discuss, share stories, files, etc. This isn't
a bloody competitiion. The people who share make the choice to share, and most of the people here seem to be good people
who enjoy sharing common interests. I'm honestly getting sick of hearing you babble on about how you post more then everyone
else. Everyone thanks you, and as a new member all I seem to read is you bickering and complaining about how nobody else does anything. We appreciate the sharing, but drop the hostility. You don't want to share with everyone, then just PM the people you share
with and don't bother posting a public message. This attitude you maintain makes it seem like you think you're better then
everyone else.
Kizzie
Special Member
Special Member

Post by Kizzie »

Stella Artois - you missed the point, man, Wogga IS better than everyone else. If you don't believe me just ask him.

He is just overcompensating for having such a minute penis. Have a little compassion, all you knockers. He's turned out well, all things considered.

Talking of superiority syndrome theory, Stella Artois is the most expensive widely available beer, right? Better than all other beers, by extension? And mere mortals just pee - only superior pissers sprinkle. Hmmmm...
Stella_Artois2284

Kizzie... What?!

Everyone appreciates what Wogga is doing by posting andf sharing the links he does, HOWEVER logging on to the forum only
to read about his complaints and insults towards those who may not have as much time as he does? People share links because
they enjoy doing so not because they expect others to bow down and kiss their feet. People can only say thank you so much. If
Wogga doesn't want to post to everyone then there's no need to fill the forum with whining and complaining.
wogga
Special Member
Special Member

Post by wogga »

Stella_Artois2284,
What are you doing but complaining and whining....... :roll:
sprinkler
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by sprinkler »

wogga wrote:
Stella_Artois2284,
What are you doing but complaining and whining.......
I'll tell you what he does... he's showing som fucking guts and that's more then the mods and admins of this place do. They should have kicked you out of here the very first time you started to scare away presumetive posters with your fucking insults and your fucked up ideas about sharing.

Not only that... just a couple of days ago you managed to make a thread where a board member presented medical facts to some fucking ego trip again, presenting your very own "facts" based of so and so many years of being a bloody policeman. DOH!

You're a fucking idiot, wogga!
Tinsun's Swedish Pee and Pee Hub S.Disturbed, sdisturbed.sytes.net:7456, - Probably The Best Pee Sources in The World - RIP TSP - Sign-ups at http://sdisturbed.hyperboards.com
wogga
Special Member
Special Member

Post by wogga »

sprinkler,
Thankyou for that burst of heavy breathing.... :roll: What a w*nker... :wink:
Stella_Artois2284

Wogga,

I'm trying to get you to stop bickering and insulting the other forum users and asking you to please
grow up and continue sharing. I myself will not be offended if you decide to stop sharing because i'm
sure there are a lot of other good people on here who will. I'm not complaining or whining, i'm basically
telling you to grow up. Seems to me as if quite a few users here have a problem with you.
wogga
Special Member
Special Member

Post by wogga »

Stella_Artois2284,
Maybe you should try preaching to sprinkler....he's the one who is being insulting and swearing.... :wink:
Stella_Artois2284

Wogga you started it. Instead of making posts with 'damn leechers, damn parasites, f*ck you, a**hole, etc" can't you just try
sharing and doing it for the reason you enjoy sharing? Some people may not have as much time as you to search the web and find
links, therefore can't make the time to post link after link after link. I really don't want to argue any longer, hopefully this board
can go back to being enjoying and not bickering back and fourth.
wogga
Special Member
Special Member

Post by wogga »

I was insulting. 'damn leechers, damn parasites.'
Stella_Artois2284

Doesn't matter who you were insulting. You want to share? Then share, just leave out all the other crap. None of the "only posters get this, no damn leechers, parasites, etc, etc.". If you're going to be selfish and only post to certain people don't sit there and harrass the other members who may not post as many links. Just private PM those you want to share with and don't public post. Please and thank you. I am done with this topic and hopefully we can all continue to enjoy the board without having to listen to anyone insult or complain.