Pissers Friends

Please Only Post Links To Pictures
Brianlooking

Pissers Friends

Post by Brianlooking »

Hey guys,

Could you imagine four hot friends making a piss party with a lot of pleasure???
What??? Couldn't you imagine???
Ok, I'm bringing some amazing pics ...Get ready!!!

Tell me the true....The girls are very hot!!!
What about the pics???

I'll be back to get your comments and opinions...

Take Care
Kizzie
Special Member
Special Member

Post by Kizzie »

Brian - I would like to join your site by way of giving you ten out of ten for effort. But I just can't, however, because the girls are all so dreadfully ugly. As Sac, our Australian cultural attache, would say "Jeez mate I scraped better than that out me skidmarked dunny".

If you promise me that my money will go to a charity to buy these poor girls facelifts, then I might consider a donation out of sheer pity. I do hope you are not exploiting the unfortunate down and outs by promising them that gallons of piss on their faces each day will improve their looks? Only scat facepacks would do that.

May I suggest you look for prettier girls in Belgium? Yes - I know that "PissBelgium" does not evoke the same exotic images as "PissBrazil" (ooops - a little inadvertent addie for you there!) but once you shave and bath Belgian girls you will find they make first class Piss Starlets. And, as a bonus, you can strike matches on their faces OR pussy stubble and light the huge cigars you can buy out of rising site profits. Your sales will rocket - guaranteed!

You were looking for comments and opinions, and I hope you find mine helpful.
Sandy
Special Member
Special Member

Post by Sandy »

Kizzie ..the only good part of looking at the post..was to read such a fun reply. I see the Rafael plugging his sad photos on another forum. Perhaps he could use new glasses?
wolfgang
Special Member
Special Member

Post by wolfgang »

CHEERS, KIZZIE!
Your comments are really funny and hopefully enlightening. (the poster I mean). By the way: PissBrazil sounds really better than PissBelgium! :lol: :lol:

:wink: :roll:
wilbur
Good Poster
Good Poster

Post by wilbur »

Kizzie, you really shouldn't hold back like that. Come on, tell us what you're REALLY thinking! :lol:
Brianlooking

Post by Brianlooking »

Hey friends,

Your comments and opinions are really helpful !!!!
I will use your words to try to improve our site !!!

Thanks friends

See you
Kizzie
Special Member
Special Member

Post by Kizzie »

Brian - I am glad you found my comments useful and will use them to improve your site. As you will note, my friends Wilbur, Wolfgang and Sandy are similarly impressed.

Do keep tempting us all to subscribe to your site with your pics of ugly Brazilian ladies. And the black lady in the last pics is a famous filmstar, too - although I feel they could have found someone better looking to play King Kong's arsehole.

I can hardly keep my hands off my credit card, and I am sure that all of Fatsos' hordes of members will have similarly itchy plastic. But there is just one small detail you should attend to before we all join in our thousands.

You have still not taken my advice fully. Launch PISSBELGIUM as advised, and I am sure Fatsos' members will drown you in cash. The Belgians, anyway. They would shag anything. And do. They have little choice, poor mites. Day trips to Bavaria are popular there.

Lastly, there is just one more thing I can add, more by way of a querulous outburst than an invitation, which is as follows.

Fuck me gently.
godspeed
Good Poster
Good Poster

Post by godspeed »

you are a bit harsh on the girls, kizzie, who look OK to me above (pun intended). i doubt if this is their dream profession.
is the brazil thing a reference to their cunts or country of origin?
if the latter give us some of your real portuguese, rafael, i mean brian
belgium? why belgium particularly? lol
whereof we cannot speak, therof we must piss over in silence - ludwig wittgenstein
mpp
Good Poster
Good Poster

Post by mpp »

What's your problem, Kizzie? Why you always have to bash this guy? At least, he's posting links and pictures. If you like them, fine (it seems not your case), but IF YOU DON'T LIKE THEM: PASS ON. Not everybody gotta have the same tastes as yours. That's not a reason to bitch and whine against anyone outside your backyard. BTW, good thing that he's posting something else that facelifted and siliconed-boobs bleached blondes. Latinas rock!
Brianlooking

Post by Brianlooking »

mpp wrote:What's your problem, Kizzie? Why you always have to bash this guy? At least, he's posting links and pictures. If you like them, fine (it seems not your case), but IF YOU DON'T LIKE THEM: PASS ON. Not everybody gotta have the same tastes as yours. That's not a reason to bitch and whine against anyone outside your backyard. BTW, good thing that he's posting something else that facelifted and siliconed-boobs bleached blondes. Latinas rock!
Hey friend,
Thank you so much for your opinion...
You are right, when you said " Not everybody gotta have the same tastes as yours"
I think it too!!! I always use the criticize to try to improve something and try enjoy all piss lovers ....

Thanks for words

See you
Kizzie
Special Member
Special Member

Post by Kizzie »

MPP - when I was a wee girl I quite liked spam. Spam sandwiches, spam and chips, spam fitters. But as I grew from wee girl to pee girl, it started to piss me off.

You may just have missed a point. I am not asking that anyone should share my tastes. Heaven forfend! In fact, MPP, you might just detect that the facial and bodily appearances of Brian's bevy of Brazilian peebabes were not what I was "bitching and whining" (I do hope not!) about, and were not even vaguely at issue.

I reckon that board spammers themselves would happily accept that a board member might have a bit of fun with them. Beats abuse or a ban, eh? Lighten up!
wogga
Special Member
Special Member

Post by wogga »

I used to know mpp when he was alive....... :roll:
"Sit on my face and tell me that you love me."