Some nice Previews and Specials

Please Only Post Links To Pictures
watchr12
Fatso's Moderator
Fatso's Moderator

Post by watchr12 »

Someone posted some of these on abpeu, and they are pretty good. Is it worth joining the site?
zebra
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by zebra »

watchr12 wrote:Someone posted some of these on abpeu, and they are pretty good. Is it worth joining the site?
I'm thinking about that too, but i have no credit card :(
zebra
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by zebra »

Here is a new page

http://goldenpassions.com/preview6.htm

Some large pictures to download
zumi
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by zumi »

watchr12 wrote:Someone posted some of these on abpeu, and they are pretty good. Is it worth joining the site?
I am not big on joining sites (afterall, there is so much good pee stuff out there free on the web or you can get it off of bearshare or torrentspy, which are great for file sharing btw).

But I joined and it is fucking amazing (sorry about the profanity).

All their videos are super high quality (720x526) and the models are hot (and I would love to know what language they are speaking and where they are from...and if anyone knows, let me know...because I will learn the language to hear what they are saying).

I have downloaded pretty much all their videos already.

It is an A+ site, plus it is part of a group of websites, so it is well joining for a month and downloading as much as you can and then cancelling.

-zumi

P.S. Fatso's Place rocks so thanks to all who make it great, i.e. mods, posters and the hot models out there... :D
To pee or not to pee, that is the question.
zebra
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by zebra »

zumi wrote:
I am not big on joining sites (afterall, there is so much good pee stuff out there free on the web or you can get it off of bearshare or torrentspy, which are great for file sharing btw).

But I joined and it is fucking amazing (sorry about the profanity).

All their videos are super high quality (720x526) and the models are hot (and I would love to know what language they are speaking and where they are from...and if anyone knows, let me know...because I will learn the language to hear what they are saying).

I have downloaded pretty much all their videos already.

It is an A+ site, plus it is part of a group of websites, so it is well joining for a month and downloading as much as you can and then cancelling.

-zumi

P.S. Fatso's Place rocks so thanks to all who make it great, i.e. mods, posters and the hot models out there... :D
The girls in the sample clips speak german i believe.
Germany is the land of pisslovers :p
zebra
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by zebra »

New page with big pictures to save.

http://goldenpassions.com/terdanspecial.htm