Good Poster
Good Poster

Post by JustLooking »

Nice... thanks :P
nightsurfer
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by nightsurfer »

:P VERY NICE BUT DOES ANYONE NOTICE A LACK OF LESBIANS :?
Last edited by nightsurfer on Thu Jun 16, 2005 9:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kizzie
Special Member
Special Member

DOES ANYONE NOTICE A LACK OF LESBIANS?

Post by Kizzie »

Nightsurfer - that's where you are wrong.

Wogga believs that any women that would not sleep with him must be lesbians.

None of those girls would shag Wogga. So there you are, then - they ARE lesbians...
Schweindl6
Fatso's Moderator
Fatso's Moderator

have you seen

Post by Schweindl6 »

:mrgreen: that the last 6 files all S6 files :mrgreen:
:roll: what will this say to us :roll:
:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
To pee or not to pee, that`s the only question
Nigthmare1957

Post by Nigthmare1957 »

Wogga tried to sleep with me but i turned him down.
Kizzie,does that mean im a lesbian too!
wogga
Special Member
Special Member

Post by wogga »

Nightmare,
I French kiss a baboon before I'd sleep with you.
There are amoeba on Saturn that I'd rather sleep with.....other than kizzie....Oh my Darling where did we go wrong? Not you Nightmare, you a Nightmare........
Anyway, you don't swallow...Kizzie told me.... 8) :lol:
New balls please. Your serve.
"Sit on my face and tell me that you love me."
Nigthmare1957

Post by Nigthmare1957 »

New balls?..............agh obviously you have heard that me and kizzie will be making our way down to SE19 starting monday.Shes promised me strawberries and cream(i dont know for what,but sounds fun).And ive promised her a massage in case she gets neck ache from all that moving your head back and forth when you watch from the side,unfortunately we missed out on tickets in the royal box behind the serve line,that wanker cliff richard pushed in front again.
Anyway kizzie did promise a full blown piss orgy at hers,just her and me........ive been hardly able to sleep getting so excited at the prospect.......then she tells me but only if Henman makes it past the semi finals!
Nigthmare1957

Post by Nigthmare1957 »

Out in the second round!What a tosser that timmy tennis twat really is!Going out that early in the tournament to an unknown,i doubt kizzie will even get her tits out for me ..never mind the piss orgy if he had reached the final.
You did say Henman didnt you and not Andy Murray?
Kizzie
Special Member
Special Member

Post by Kizzie »

Sorry Nightmare - the tits do not come out now Timmy Tosser fucked up. No wonder I didn't see you at Wimbledon (SW19) since you went to SE19?

And you're in with Wogga, since he french kisses baboons at the drop of a hat. And he'd shag amoeba on Saturn if he had the chance.

When he has had some particularly strong weed he thinks he has done. I had to tell him that inserting his member in rings with amoebic dysentery is not quite the same thing...

And Wogga - he does swallow. Cliff Richard told me.
Nigthmare1957

Post by Nigthmare1957 »

SE19???Shit!Ive just spent the last week wandering around Norwood recreation ground looking for Cliff Richard and Kizzie.I did begin to wonder how they were planning to get through a complete grand slam tournament using two crappy municipal courts which were covered in empty mcdonalds cartons and had big holes in the fence so every ten minutes you have to walk half way across the park through dog shit to get your ball back.
Anyway,shut the fuck up about what me and Cliff Richard get up to.We are both consenting adults, and ive told him he can do whatver he wants with me when we are behind closed doors.Just so long as he doent fuckin sing "Summer Holiday" or ""Young Ones"! Anyway,if the sunday papers got hold of that gossip,my squeeky clean public repuation would be in tatters.So your aint seen me!Roight!
wogga
Special Member
Special Member

Post by wogga »

Sir Cliff Richard

Rock and Roll star finds life in Jesus!

"That night, as I lay on my bed, I said to Jesus, "Right! I believe in you. I know you are there, but I don't know how to do this. I'm not good at praying." Not knowing what else to do, I simply said, "Jesus, I'd like you to be in my life." Looking back, I believe it was at that time that Jesus came into my life, because it's from that moment on that things began to change, slowly at first.".......Maybe he met nightmare.

I have a sneaking suspicion that you are Jesus.... or indeed God. It seems cliff and you are 'into' each other....... :oops:

I do agree with you about the litter and dog shit in London and everywhere else in England for that matter....... :wink:
"Sit on my face and tell me that you love me."