Railway buff

Please Only Post Links To Movies
HamPster
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Railway buff

Post by HamPster »

I don't know what it is about my warped mind but this is how I have imadgined kizzie.... go figure.

http://www.sex-vids-club.com/movie1/25_ ... index.html
http://www.sex-vids-club.com/movie1/26_ ... index.html
http://www.sex-vids-club.com/movie1/27_ ... index.html
28 blank
http://www.sex-vids-club.com/movie1/29_ ... index.html
30 blank
http://www.sex-vids-club.com/movie1/31_ ... index.html

There's heaps more. Obviously a day and month.

Thanks again to chhans :D
""Hide all the Axes""
wogga
Special Member
Special Member

Post by wogga »

HamPster,
There's nothing with your mind, warped or not......it's Kizzie who's warped.
And yes she does look like the girl in the clips only Kizzie is fatter and uglier! :shock: 8) :lol:
"Sit on my face and tell me that you love me."
Nigthmare1957

Post by Nigthmare1957 »

I only know this kizzie you talk of by name and from the posts she leaves here.So ive got no idea whether the piss fanatical lady is fat and ugly.Personally I like big ladies,and if they are big ladies into watersports then all the better!
Re: the movies posted here.I always found these guys in their anoraks with their little notebook and pen standing for hours on the end of a train platform rather sad bastards.However,maybe I should re-assess my view,they aint just looking for meaningless numbers on thew side of trains after all!In fact,is this board some sort of cover for a load of train spotters?Is wogga really one of those anoraked geeky types i see at the end of railway platforms?Why do we see so few lady train spotters?If Kizzie reads this,can you tell me ,,,do you own an anorak?
wogga
Special Member
Special Member

Post by wogga »

I only jest about Kizzie. She is actually an attractive and slinky lady.......and yes, she does wear an anorak but only when her boyfriend drags her round air shows.... 8) oh! and she does wear it in bed when we are together..... :shock: :shock: :shock:
Kizzie
Special Member
Special Member

Post by Kizzie »

Nightmare - its true - I do own an anorak. And when its pissing with rain I do not hesitate to wear it. But I do plane spotting - not train spotting.

Believe it or not, I can also outdistance any guy I ever met in a pissing contest. That's distance AND height. And I do pissing games and peesex with both genders - although the chance to do either comes along but rarely these days. So it just goes to show - you should never judge a plane spotter by its covering...

I am not fat, and have bits that even I can appreciate in a mirror. And the old downstairs area appears to do everything that is asked of it - and much besides. But good looking? You'll have to define that for me.

Wogga never complained - but then again anything that breathed, mooed, bleated, miaowed, barked, brayed, squawked, squeaked, roared, grunted, snorted, oinked, neighed, trumpeted, had sexual parts of either configuration or was related to him was all the same to Wogga (and that was when he was sober) so I do not pride myself too much on that fact.

However, when it comes to good looks I can tell you without hesitation that HamPster would gag to get hold of me. After all, Aussies will shag anything...
wogga
Special Member
Special Member

Post by wogga »

I protest Kizzie,
I have NEVER knowingly shagged anything that trumpeted......well not vocally, maybe anally when you had eaten cabbage and mushy peas....... 8)
Kizzie
Special Member
Special Member

I have NEVER knowingly shagged anything that trumpeted......

Post by Kizzie »

Ah yes - I remember - the elephant keeper snatched the step ladder away.

But I guess you forgot the trumpet player in the Junior Salvation Army Band?
wilecat

Post by wilecat »

ROTFL
.:Desperation is beautiful:.
Nigthmare1957

Post by Nigthmare1957 »

I thought i had managed to turn this into a thread about trainspottingand anoraks.However it now appears to have been switched onto the subject of elephants and trumpets!
Well i think such subject matter is for perverts and wierdos and i think we should get back to discussing healthy wholesome lifestyles involving standing on windswept railway platforms with kizzie holding tightly on to our notebooks with both hands.
Failing that,lets just have a piss orgy and give her a good soaking.
wogga
Special Member
Special Member

Post by wogga »

Hey Nigthmare1957,
So I gather you're into anoraks then....? Oh well I suppose it takes all sorts.
I once attempted a shag with an elephant which was wearing an anorak and it was trumpting loudly. We were on a windswept platform in Waterloo station at the time and as Kizzie states, I had the ladder kicked from under me.
My case comes before the Magistrates next week....... I expect some type of discharge. 8)