Lovely les peeing.....

Please Only Post Links To Movies
BottleBlonde1
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Lovely les peeing.....

Post by BottleBlonde1 »

but for those of you with less strong stomachs than me, be careful with the other contect on this site, which tends to concentrate on more solid refreshment.

Link removed
xx

bb
slinger 77
Good Poster
Good Poster

Post by slinger 77 »

May be slow, but sure worth the wait....awesome BBB...Thanks!!
pdrunk

Those were yummy! But not a single swallower there@!Thanks

Post by pdrunk »

I'd be drinkin that all down!
Dont spit it and waste it when pdrunk will swallow and taste it@ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Thanks!@
burnsall

Post by burnsall »

it may be slow but wonderful :D
gumarito

Closed

Post by gumarito »

The site has been closed for a couple of days. So is nice-pp's... :evil:
marinquad

Post by marinquad »

I have only just joined this site and I think your posts and comments really hit the mark (I wish your piss would hit my mark lol) The question I ask is this ... do you have any pics of you peeing or anything else you might like to send me ? Looking at your pic turns me on no end :D I would love to come and lick and suck the crotch of your knickers as you pee through them into my mouth and all over my face and body mmmmmm Then i will tongue your hot cunt and bring you to a screaming orgasm ... that would be so hot xxx
marinquad

Post by marinquad »

BTW ... I can't remember if I sent you my email address ... here it is in case you have not got it ... I would love to correspond with you and send you some pics of me too ... I may have sent this to with this address (I have 2 that are almost the same) send to either marinquad1@yahoo.co.uk or marinquad2@yahoo.co.uk hope you can reply soon ... let me know what you would like to talk about or any pics I can send you that would turn you on ... bye for now ... stay hot and wet ... and take care xxxxxxx
Kizzie
Special Member
Special Member

"I would love to come and lick and suck the crotch of..

Post by Kizzie »

...your knickers as you pee through them into my mouth and all over my face and body mmmmmm Then i will tongue your hot cunt and bring you to a screaming orgasm ... that would be so hot."

So says Marinquad in a subtly understated yet oh so eloquent fashion, leaving our BB in little confusion as to his or her desires.

Join the fucking queue, buddy...

And Wogga - stop that - you know it aggravates your eye condition.