New Template

Please Only Post Links To Pictures
Fatso
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Fatso »

MANNEKEPIS wrote: I have a small issue with the last commenter.

Having the link moved up when a comment is made makes it easier to follow the argument.

Members have also occasionally added pictures and links, which would have been have been missed.

So, I really prefer for you to keep that option. Keep playing with the colors, thanks.
Will stay as it is

Mick wrote:I think it is better if you can add the links, View previous topic | View next topic, to the end of reply because it doesn't need to back to the head.

Thanks,
Im not sure i can do that i will see
piddler1 wrote:what is the significance of the star rating - and at what points does it change? - when can I expect a fifth star? or will hell freeze first?
when hell freeze's over lol im not sure what will happen with the ranks thats a job for next week :roll:

Im glad people seem to like the new style i think the faster loading is great
and thanks for the suggestions and comments :mrgreen:
Dafreak
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by Dafreak »

Good looking. Like the fact I can tell much better where I've been and where I need to go. Feeling U.S. patriotic? That'll get someone's blood flowing :) But shucks, you got rid of the smiley's...I don't miss them.
"If it is to be it is up to me"

10 two letter words, nine spaces, and a credo to live by!
jice
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by jice »

I like it too , and it's faster for me....
:D :D :D
Fatso
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Fatso »

Template updated to v1.1 may fix a couple of problems :-)
Dafreak
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by Dafreak »

Dafreak wrote:Good looking. Like the fact I can tell much better where I've been and where I need to go. Feeling U.S. patriotic? That'll get someone's blood flowing :) But shucks, you got rid of the smiley's...I don't miss them.
Damn they're still there...oh well, and I guess the politcal correct way to describe them is "emoticons"
Fatso
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Fatso »

Dafreak wrote: But shucks, you got rid of the smiley's...I don't miss them.
Just for you man a full selection lol :D :) :( :o :shock: 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen:
Taylor
Fatso's Moderator
Fatso's Moderator

Re: I like it too!

Post by Taylor »

piddler1 wrote:It'll do me! - but what is the significance of the star rating - and at what points does it change? - when can I expect a fifth star? or will hell freeze first?
0-9 Newbie (No stars)
10-14 Pee Virgin (2 stars)
15-50 Member (3 stars)
50- Advanced member (4 Stars)
Special members (5 stars)
Moderator and Admin (5 stars)

Fatso will promote people who he thinks should be special members and that is how you get 5 stars.
So to answer your question "what is the significance of the star rating?" Absolutely nothing lol
Thank The Swedish Hammer RIP-TSP
HamPster
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Heaven Bound

Post by HamPster »

What have I done to deserve having all you hard workers totally devoted to making my life happy? I am truely blessed.

Okay I have to admit Fatso's is not my home page but it's next stop every time I switch on.

And not that it's important. Far from it but what are the chances of having a couple of new emoticons... like a thumbs up and a thumbs down??? Just a thought.
""Hide all the Axes""
wolfgang
Special Member
Special Member

Post by wolfgang »

Like the new Design!! Thanks Fatso for making this forum really a nice place to visit for all of us!! Cannot yet tell, how it works, but will comment as anything would have to be commented.
Cul

Post by Cul »

Haven't been here in a while, quite a surprise when I returned, love the new look, no suggestions from me, thanks for all the work in making a great place better