i´m new here...

Please Only Post Links To Pictures
Sandy
Special Member
Special Member

Post by Sandy »

WARNING....DO NOT CLICK ON xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Homepage switcher...CTR-ALT-DELETE in order to back out!
Sandy
Special Member
Special Member

Post by Sandy »

As soon as I discovered the nasty link, I made that first post..

Sooo let me say welcome to this wonderful forum and a suggestion...one that took me a lot longer then it should have to learn...After you make your post...CLICK ON Each link one at a time and see what happens..

Some sites do NOT allow linking from anything other then your home computer ..or from the location you found the links at...they may re-direct

That boobsmom....Very nasty attempt at highjacking your home page...I just tried that link in my browser and then there is no problem...Also even though I enjoyed a couple of the Non-Pee links...probably not a good idea unless one is just so wonderful you decide to sneak it in once in a while...However that is my opinion and perhaps the Mods have another..
Taylor
Fatso's Moderator
Fatso's Moderator

Post by Taylor »

No Sandy, you make a good point. My take on it is this. It just takes one person to have a problem with a link to make me remove it. It may or may not effect everyone, but it's better to be safe than sorry. Thanks for pointing it out.

Ash, thanks for your first contribution. Its a good one :)
Thank The Swedish Hammer RIP-TSP
godspeed
Good Poster
Good Poster

Post by godspeed »

sound advice, sandy. several links seem dodgy but ash is probably blameless
whereof we cannot speak, therof we must piss over in silence - ludwig wittgenstein
ppli
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by ppli »

i had the same problem as Sandy with most of the links posted, they seem to redirect to some movie page i beleive it´s called ¨annas thumbs¨ and it quickly begins the installation of the spyware. my anti-spyware went nuts with this one! anyway, welcome but be careful with ths things or soon you´ll have a computer crash like i had last year! :wink:
i can talk to a snake, but not expect me to hugh it...
ash

Post by ash »

thanks for advice... and nice pee day :o)