Some kscan

Please Only Post Links To Pictures
wilbur
Good Poster
Good Poster

Post by wilbur »

OK, I'm compelled to ask: What would posess anybody to want to piss into or onto somebody else, never mind look at pictures of same? Christ, I wouldn't consider doing that to somebody I DIDN'T like.

I like the solo-F pics. For me, the point of these pictures is to see a girl in her most private moment, totaly and intimately exposed. All I see in the guy/girl pics is some ugly cock fouling a (usually) pretty girl who has done no harm to anybody. Not to rain on anybody's parade here, but I don't care to see some guy's prick under any circumstances. I'm not a homophobe, but I'm not a homo either.

Sorry if this is closed-minded, but I'm afraid I find these sorts of pics revolting, and would really appreciate if there was some way of marking the posts as to their content so I wouldn't have the constant urge to reach for a barf bag.

Just my 2 cents' worth.
goldenman

Post by goldenman »

Personally, i'd lovee to be peed on, and in my mouth, by a girl, so i don't find these pics revolting at all.

but i do somehow agree with you and think that maybe a sort of warning in the subject should be included.

best,
flusher

Post by flusher »

Why are you here wilbur? This is a piss site...and a damm good one! Thanks for the links jhatka :!:
Last edited by flusher on Mon Jun 13, 2005 10:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
berrab

Post by berrab »

I totaly agree Wilbur!
nobbynob
Good Poster
Good Poster

Post by nobbynob »

wilbur wrote: All I see in the guy/girl pics is some ugly cock fouling a (usually) pretty girl who has done no harm to anybody.
Have you ever considered the girls may like it?
zaphappy

Post by zaphappy »

yeah my ex gf loved for me to piss on her - everywhere but especially nipples and clit. She even licked the end of my cock after I pissed once to try the taste!
Johnny Cash
Good Poster
Good Poster

Post by Johnny Cash »

I love Mely from KScans, she is beautiful, it's a pity someone pisses all over her, I don't think she likes it. I like to be peed on by women but i'd never dream of doing it to them unless asked, which I have been just once.
Kizzie
Special Member
Special Member

Post by Kizzie »

Bloody marvellous, jhatka!

Hey, Wilbur, you've been subjected to democrapee in action - consider yourself outvoted. I get likewise roundly bollocksed every time I express wonder at why anyone gets off to girls wetting themselves (why??????!!!!!!!!!).

If its pee related, its on topic - guess one has to take the muff with the smooth...
michael
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by michael »

Hi you all!
Work your way from
http://free.kscans.com/00/ to /95!
Not all pee, but nice pics though!

Kizzie, I love to see girl get wet from her own pee, Looking when she is feeling her warm dribble runs through her crack!
Even seeing a gril pee in her panties I find a great sight.

And Wilbur, get real. We post everything with pee in it or on it!
I also like solo fe-pee but also girl-girl (especially), and sometimes male-female pee, it just a horny sight to see a pretty girl enjoying such champagne, but do like to see the guy on the recieving side or also not?!
downlow
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by downlow »

mad! thanks ;)
wilbur
Good Poster
Good Poster

Post by wilbur »

My aim was to provoke dialog. I guess I did that.

On the subject of why I'm here, please note this comment from the original post, "I like the solo-F pics." That should be self-explanatory.

As to me being out-voted, I was not initiating a referendum. I stated my opinion and asked for opinions in return. That seems to have worked. I choose to disregard the rather amusing hostility in some of the posts as immature unwillingness to examine the reasons (if any) behind fetishes, and perhaps other aspects of our own behavior in general.

As to whether I ever considered if the other party liked receiving this, yes I did. However, I guess my question centered on why anybody would want to DO it to an even willing partner, and why an uninvolved third party would want to see pictures of this activity. I could never whip a person to draw blood either, and wouldn't do it regardless of how much they begged. I CERTAINLY avoid depictions of same!

As with the rest of the loci in the universe of human behavior, these questions defy logic, and perhaps defy being answered in general. I sought to provoke lively discussion, and have thus far done so. Carry on!
yokobi
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

pee site

Post by yokobi »

this is a pee site....................
flusher

Post by flusher »

Sorry if this is closed-minded, but I'm afraid I find these sorts of pics revolting, and would really appreciate if there was some way of marking the posts as to their content so I wouldn't have the constant urge to reach for a barf bag.

WARNINGSome photos may show urine without regard to source. There you go Wilbur!
Kizzie
Special Member
Special Member

I was not initiating a referendum...

Post by Kizzie »

...just as well, Wilbur, since, like in recent experiences in France and Holland, you just got a resounding "NO" vote regardless.

Hey - wasn't there a Wilbur in Beverley Hillbillies? They pissed all over each other big time. And in the Flintstones? The one Fred used to piss all over? Ah - or was that Wilma?

No "amusing hostility" intended!