Afew movies

Please Only Post Links To Movies
Dafreak
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by Dafreak »

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: Frigging http://www.hotpissingclips.com/pissing/ ... ing97.html

Sent me to the damned http://www.a-137.com/ site again...I hate that site. Does anyone know how to keep that redirect from happening? Or how I can send them a billion e-mails and shut them down?
"If it is to be it is up to me"

10 two letter words, nine spaces, and a credo to live by!
wood
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Does anyone know how to keep that redirect from happening?

Post by wood »

This doesn't happen to me - for dat site - I've "played with the numbers" and have not had re-directs (although no content of personal interest).

Without being patronising, :wink: I'm assuming that you have an Anti-virus installed.

But you must also have at least one Ad-blocker and anti-Spyware installed and perhaps a HIPS (Host Intrusion Protection) - but you must run these progammes regularly. Another way - go to google and enter {How do I stop redirect} and you'll see much information.

I have no axe to grind - there are loads of free products on www.download.com and other sites including www.zdnet - www. tucows.com and I'm sure there are many others to be recommendeeed from other forum members (I'd like to hear about them - thanks).

Fr'instance - The following products are free and avail from Download.com ....

Spybot - Search and Destroy - Anti Spyware

AdAware v 6 - Blocks Ads and tracking

Prevx Home - Intrusion prevention

Safe surfing and best regards.
Dafreak
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by Dafreak »

Wood,

Your not being patronizing. Many people surf unsafe and yours are good suggestions. Haven't had a virulent worm or virus (knock on wood) in over five years and that one was left as a "present" by a co-worker. I, in fact, delve into sites on a regular basis which are known to be very nasty, just to test the waters and make sure my stuff works. And it does, very well, it's just this one site and only this one, which pisses me off as I have yet to figure out how to stop it.

List of what is running to protect my www wandering ass:

Norton AntiVirus 2005
Spybot Search and Destroy
Microsoft AntiSpyware
AdAware SE
Google Pop-up Blocker
Software and Hardware Firewalls
And fully customized and regulated permissions and security checks

All running, all up-to-date tri-weekly or auto

HamPster
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Heh Dafreak

Post by HamPster »

This might give you a little satisfaction. Not pee related and I don't know how it works..(I'm not game to try it)

http://www.netdisaster.com/
""Hide all the Axes""
wood
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Does anyone know how to keep that redirect from happening?

Post by wood »

Hiya D F -

Thanks for your valued reply - good to know that you're appreciative of my comments - also I hope that other members are reading your and my observations regarding Safe Surfing (i.e there IS NO Safe Surfing !).

So you seem to have eminently sensible protection - very similar protection to my system (and reg updated - no lecture needed :) ).

I've accessed DAT site again without Norton NIS Enabled and .....

.... don't get redirects - hmmmm.

SO - there only seems to be differences on our access ....

One - I employ i-System WIper (just to clean temp files at end of day)
Two - HIPs programme installed
Three - Assumption - you do not have Java enabled

Maybe this does not help - but I'd like to keep this correspondence going !
downlow
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by downlow »

use a mac and all will be well :p
tschumacker

Post by tschumacker »

Eh, have you seen the size of the girl's pussy at "sexaurus" site? amazing! HUGE !
Dafreak
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by Dafreak »

Wood

Good thread so far. Because of other requirements Java is enabled, but watched VERY carefully. With several of my programs I wipe a lot more than temps, including cookies, files, history, reg entries etc and that includes those dubious programs who don't store in the normal temp folder.

What is HIPs?

And as for safe surfing, I prefer to to term it "acceptable risk". BTW that damn site only comes up once, on the first click of a poor unassuming URL. From then on when you ckick the URL it goes correctly. As I said before...if I could just figure out HOW, then I could apply a solution.

And for HamPster...I'm thinking about it and maybe...

Dafreak
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Re: Heh Dafreak

Post by Dafreak »

HamPster wrote:This might give you a little satisfaction. Not pee related and I don't know how it works..(I'm not game to try it)

http://www.netdisaster.com/
Well it took me all of 10 seconds and yes I tried it. Not really satisfying as it only puts a screen overelay on the web page and mock destroys it. I'm looking for real smash and destroy, such as fried servers and imploded CRTs and general system meltdown at their end.

Pantymad
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by Pantymad »

If you keep getting redirected to a particular site then add it to your "HOSTS" file.

Search your system for "HOSTS". Open it with "notepad.exe" and in this case add "127.0.0.1 www.a-137.com" at the bottom.

Done. :)

BTW My HOSTS file is huuuuge! :lol: lol I don't stand for any trash. Any regular sites I visit that have annoying ads etc get the same treatment to their ads server! :P