Well Fatso has politely told me to go away....

Please Only Post Links To Movies
wogga
Special Member
Special Member

Well Fatso has politely told me to go away....

Post by wogga »

so I will. :wink:
Find your own links....I'm sure Watchr12 and Matt will assist you.
"Sit on my face and tell me that you love me."
geo8x6
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by geo8x6 »

What did you do? Piss in their wheaties?
matt

Well...

Post by matt »

How exactly did I upset you then Wogga? Were you bullied at school or something? Or were you a copper in a past life with a natural superior air? The post I think you are refering to was aimed at someone else but it went way, way above your head. ( Inquisitor was on the ball). You look for criticisms which are just not there, you like to feel persecuted. You've turned being disingenuous into an art form. When nobody complains you simply invent them to fit your own beliefs about other people. It will be a shame to see you go Wogga but you seem to think you are the life blood of the board. You need to seriously chill out.
x
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by x »

yeah, I've never read one complaint about you, so I don't get where they're comming from. I think maybe you're just a touch bit paranoid.
piddler1
Good Poster
Good Poster

Post by piddler1 »

To be honest Wogga - much as I'm sorry to see you go I'm surprised Fatso was polite! You had it coming to you!
If you ain't living on the edge you're taking up too much space!
wogga
Special Member
Special Member

Post by wogga »

Dear Piddler, and in fact anyone who is interested.
I can accept anyone critcizing me.....I served twenty years in the Police force so I'm used to being called from a pig to a dog.
However, I hate complaints from people who don't contribute.
As in 'Matt' (9) and 'X' (36) but they want to dip their bread in.
Why can't they keep their big mouths closed.
I have seen loads of posting that are old stuff, seen stuff that has been posted again, again and again.......have look back at my postings..... you will not see any complaints from me.
Perhaps Fatso might tell the complainers to shut the fuck up....or start posting........take note Matt....... :oops: all nine postings..... :roll:
"Sit on my face and tell me that you love me."
inquisitor_uk
Special Member
Special Member

Post by inquisitor_uk »

perhaps a forum setup for complaints and such , so that the pic / movie forums ONLY have that content in. That way we have the choice to review any ..... dis-pleased members messages....

(diplomatic mode ingaged )
lmoney
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by lmoney »

all this is fucking garbage and needs to stop. the whole point of this website is for people with similar intrests to share their findings

wogga please dont go

and everyone else shut the fuck up and leave the undenyably most contributing poster on the whole fucking board alone for christ sake

if wogga is gone all this shit is gonna be half of what it is with him here

:( :( :( :( :(

so in conclusion wogga please keep posting and everyone else keep your ungreatful mouths shut

:evil: :evil: :evil: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
what would the world be without pee??
Fatso
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Fatso »

This is what i said to you "Either you tone it down now or find somewhere else to play"

What ever decision you make is fine
but flaming people for no reason is not on.
2prnot2p

Post by 2prnot2p »

I support you 100%, Fatso! You run a great site here and it's supposed to be a lot of fun. There's no need for anyone to swear and behave like that. If it were my board, I'd ban those who cannot conduct themselves in a polite manner. You have every right to do so.
watchr12
Fatso's Moderator
Fatso's Moderator

Post by watchr12 »

Spot on, Fatso: thanks.
lmoney
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by lmoney »

heres a questyion for all those siding with fatso:

where do most of these posts come form?

look on this and past pages and you will se that wogga has more of the posts than anyone else

i do however agree that sometimes wogga does take complaints a little to seriously but why make them in the first place? if you dont like the material he posts dont read it and dont complain
what would the world be without pee??
Fatso
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Fatso »

There is no excuse to flame people no matter how many posts a person has
Kizzie
Special Member
Special Member

Post by Kizzie »

My sixpenceworth. Life is all about taking people as they come. Wogga comes abrasive - particularly when out of his tree. But when he abuses me, I find it endearingly amusing and laugh it off. When he seemingly vents his spleen on others, I smile and think "oh no, he's off again!"

And I am a girlie. Ok, I may be a thick skinned one. But can all the big strong macho men out there not take it? If folk can't take Wogga's harmles rants, then heaven help the world. I love finding out a bit about my fellow peeverts by eliciting responses to matters other than just purely pee, and Wogga's soul is bared for all to see.

Those who have not met Wogga might possibly be "offended" (?) by his manner, but might just spot that he is a decent well meaning guy who works hard to keep this community going. I am not over sensitive, and can cope with being "offended" bearing in mind the good stuff he works so hard to find! He is at least a real character, rather than an anonymous cybertourist who cries foul when a few sticks and stones start flying.

My personal view is that anyone who contributes as much as Wogga does to the enjoyment of board membership might be taken in context a little. I would like to think that some of you see one of my attempts to generate a little human interaction and fun, smile, and think "Bloody hell - there goes that dumb broad again!"

Well, that's my (rounded, but not yet sagging) ass probably banned, since Fatso is absolutely right - and has the absolute right - to seek to keep good order on his board in any way he sees fit, and my views are probably as welcome as a fart in a spacesuit.

I do wonder, however, just how many folk are TRULY offended by Wogga's outbursts? If the number is five, and they all concede that on balance Wogga's bellyaching will not kill them and is just Mr Angry letting off steam as he delivers us all with excellent viewing, then in my own perfect world, at least, yea verily peace can break out and piss can stream abundantly through cyberspace. Amen.
inquisitor_uk
Special Member
Special Member

Post by inquisitor_uk »

Couldnt get hold of Jerry Springer, Riki Lake is not returning my calls, and Opra's earth mission has ended and she's back on her home planet,

Montel Williums it is....