Here's another one but you can't see it......

Please Only Post Links To Movies
wogga
Special Member
Special Member

Here's another one but you can't see it......

Post by wogga »

rapidshare.**/files-**/555233/VB1.wmv.****

Now complain more...... 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) :wink:
"Sit on my face and tell me that you love me."
Xiens
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by Xiens »

Hej I can't see it !

:lol:
wogga
Special Member
Special Member

Post by wogga »

Nope, no you are not going to see it.
Blame the complaining cunts...... 8)
"Sit on my face and tell me that you love me."
Kizzie
Special Member
Special Member

Post by Kizzie »

Now young Wogga, it appears I am going to have to invest in a JAL ticket and come and take you in hand. I put your belligerence down to an excess of a particularly unmellow species of weed. Reckon you need to weed less, and wee more! That, at least, is something I can help you with!

So, unless you want me turning up on your doorstep with a full bladder, chill out! And yes - I still leave my soggy undies wherever I take them off.

You have been warned!

PS Don't be snappy with Yves - he is a great guy. For a Belgian. That is not his fault...
AS90
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by AS90 »

Hey everyone this is an unusual first post, but hopefully some links to follow soon. Wogga's links tend to be nothing short of amazing, as do many other people's who contribute to this board. Can't we just sort all this out? If you can use a link and not complain about the contents then fine, but it isn't fair that some people just take what they get here for granted and complain when they don't like it. If you don't like the content, don't look at it, but don't complain to the posters who work so hard keeping this board alive, or you'll just drive them away. And for those who post so much so often, especially wogga, i for one appreciate it immensely, and i would take my hat off to you all if i was wearing one :)

p.s. Wogga, i can see the video you posted half the link to, i just filled in the rest of the html... 8) The video is amazing, i think you should let people see it, or maybe pm the people you think deserve to, but seriously, keep up the good work. I'm not going to post the link because it's wogga's choice whether he lets people see it or not and how he handles people who complain, so i'm not going to stab him in the back, so to speak.

Peace out
AS90
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by AS90 »

Oh and i forgot to say, before someone points out i've been a member for 3 months and haven't posted yet, i had some serious computer problems ( a dodgy site hit me with 10 viruses at once and re-wrote my registry...) and so haven't been able to post. But when i can find the time i will try to post anything new i find.
Kizzie
Special Member
Special Member

Post by Kizzie »

That's the spirit, AS90!

We look forward to enjoying the efforts of another contributing member.
AS90
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by AS90 »

Thanks Kizzie. Yea i'll do my best...
piddler1
Good Poster
Good Poster

Post by piddler1 »

Yeah - welcome AS90 - we look forward to your posts = but Wogga does kind of have a point - even the moderators can't be arsed to say thank you any more - and Wogga attracts the most complaints because he posts the most (and best) stuff
If you ain't living on the edge you're taking up too much space!
Kizzie
Special Member
Special Member

Wogga attracts the most complaints...

Post by Kizzie »

... but not from me. Having a somewhat tight wee pussette, Wogga's teensy weensy member was a boon. Bless him!
x
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by x »

lol, if you think these are complaints, then I'd hate to see you when you recieve some REAL complaints
x
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by x »

oh, by the way

http://rapidshare.de/files-05/555233/VB1.wmv.html
(obviously a .de)
(the files-## probably wont matter what the ## is)
(.**** could only be one thing)
(oops did I give away the link?)
ashad

LINK

Post by ashad »