Pissing 19 y/o pussy

Please Only Post Links To Movies
helenaurin

Pissing 19 y/o pussy

Post by helenaurin »

http://www.justuseme.com/play/srAHm3S9IoDp7hG

At the summer house I found my old computer and there my very first piss videos made frontal around 2004 (made with a big real video camera, but it got broken because it came too much pee on/in it) I you see I had a bit overweight then. And YES I do have a new MSN, today I´m in a good mood and give it to everyone who ask!
PLZ do not make stupid comments every time I don´t show my pussy. I´m NOT here to show my nude body, just my pee.
wigmond

Post by wigmond »

hey. Id love ur MSN?
Weeman438
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by Weeman438 »

That's fantastic. Lovely pee.
hagarus
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by hagarus »

Did you ever notice the tone of these posts?

"Dear Penthouse, I could hardly believe it when....."

If ya want to be some guy pissing on a BBS, then
at least admit yer a guy pissing on a BBS. Quit
trying to BS us.

GRRRR!
chokeslaman
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by chokeslaman »

if only there were sound with it, Nice
helenaurin

Post by helenaurin »

I have some with sound, check coming posts!
PLZ do not make stupid comments every time I don´t show my pussy. I´m NOT here to show my nude body, just my pee.
potatomasher

Post by potatomasher »

lol......'at the summer house i found my old computer'......puhlease!!!!

anyway you have given yourself away - if it was a big old video camera [all covered in piss], then it couldn't possibly be on computer - they were analogue
pees on earth
infinityx

Post by infinityx »

potatomasher wrote:if it was a big old video camera [all covered in piss], then it couldn't possibly be on computer - they were analogue
I don't know how I didnt realise this myself! :lol:
Sadly Helenaurins videos plague the whole internet, quite possibly the worlds biggest hoax gone unnoticed
helenaurin

Why???

Post by helenaurin »

Why all those bad comments? What have I done wrong?

Do you mean that it´s not a real girl pissing on the videos? And what do you mean by saying that it´s not possible to put old video tapes into files in the computer? We did it with all old videos we have and have them on DVD now, it was very easy, but maybe you come from some primitive country.

If I get more bad comments I will stop posting here and I guess a lot of other posters also feel like it´s no use posting stuff here. :evil:
Skippy
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by Skippy »

I sure like this video, post more like it, love to see pussy peeing. As to the others that don't have the equipment to capture video from old sources on to computer - I've got an 8 year old, home built (Windows 2000 based)with Creative Audio card that can do this, and that machine hasn't been used as a main for over 4 years.

:lol:
Finest Kind
infinityx

Post by infinityx »

Do you mean that it´s not a real girl pissing on the videos?
Yes.

Your sig says you're "not here to show yourself nude" explain why?
it can't be selfconciousness... because you're showing us vids of yourself a few years ago, if you do not want to video your body then why did you video yourself back then and post the vids now?

I don't get it at all.

You claim in 2003-4 you were 18-19, on xtube you claim to be 23 atm, and some other site says you are 40-something
mpp
Good Poster
Good Poster

Post by mpp »

You're here to show your pee, not your pussy, but I don't see the point. I can pour apple juice by myself and tried to figure it is pee. Pretty tame. Most of the show is already given up before the first person watch it. If you really pee on these video, I don't see the point not to show your pussy at that point. It is not like you're show your full face. It is about like making a storm with a single drop of water.
LeeRoyX

Post by LeeRoyX »

Why i like this video ) Thanks 4 sharing
doobug10

Post by doobug10 »

well, never mind all the technical cans and cant dos. the video is ok with me. you just keep it up girl ok. and by the way, "thanks"
grunka
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by grunka »

Loved this video ... Nice peeing :lol: