I'm Piper the GloryholePrincess and I am into Golden Showers

Please Only Post Links To Pictures
gloryholeprincess
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by gloryholeprincess »

That happens to me all of the time. There is a kinky couple that I know and they both piss on my face. Never at the same exact time though. :D
Piper
pee-ter666 wrote:a woman peeing on another woman :D
Weeman438
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by Weeman438 »

Squatting and pissing - especially when barefoot hmmm
gloryholeprincess
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

A member of GloryholePrincess.com requested this photo shoot.
Piper

your gangbang parties

Post by Guest »

So how do you find people for your piss and cum orgies? I live in NYC and would be very interested in participating
Weeman438
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by Weeman438 »

Damn, would love to suck the splashes of piss off those painted toes then replace his cock with mine and let you suck me dry x
Thanks for uploading the picture
gloryholeprincess
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Re: your gangbang parties

I meet men from a bunch of different sources but I do have to be seduced. There has to be some chemistry for me to get naked in the same room as a bunch of guys and let them piss on me. It is not something I do with just anyone unless it is some fetish party and I am in some submissive sort of mood. That has been known to happen.
To be honest, guitarwhiz1977, I don't get to NYC that often anymore. When I do, I have a bunch of playmates already that I wait months to see. There is a couple in NYC that I met because they were members of my website and we had corresponded and I thought they might be interesting. They were more than interesting. We played piss games all night and the next day we spent flashing all over. Very hot couple.
Piper
guitarwhiz1977 wrote:So how do you find people for your piss and cum orgies? I live in NYC and would be very interested in participating
gloryholeprincess
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Can anyone...

Can anyone guess what is coming next? There is a relationship between the glass and the dog bowl. ;)
Piper
pee-ter666
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Re: Can anyone...

Post by pee-ter666 »

gloryholeprincess wrote:Can anyone guess what is coming next? There is a relationship between the glass and the dog bowl. ;)
Piper
a boner in somebodie's pants?
gloryholeprincess
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Re: Can anyone...

pee-ter666 wrote:
gloryholeprincess wrote:Can anyone guess what is coming next? There is a relationship between the glass and the dog bowl. ;)
Piper
a boner in somebodie's pants?
Yes, but what else? ;)
Piper
Weeman438
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by Weeman438 »

You pee in to glass, pour some in to bowl, you drink from glass - he drinks from bowl,
I wank and come all over my stomach !!!!!
GD_Guy24

Post by GD_Guy24 »

Piper, you are amazing and super sexy! I love every aspect of peeing, especially having hot wet fun with a beautiful woman, so if you ever make it up to Boston and want to hang out with a fun guy interested pretty much everything you are then I'm your guy. Keep sharing your amazing pictures and stories; we all love them!
gloryholeprincess
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Interesting. I come to Boston every summer. Find me on a swing site and write.
Piper
GD_Guy24 wrote:Piper, you are amazing and super sexy! I love every aspect of peeing, especially having hot wet fun with a beautiful woman, so if you ever make it up to Boston and want to hang out with a fun guy interested pretty much everything you are then I'm your guy. Keep sharing your amazing pictures and stories; we all love them!

Post by Guest »

xcx
Last edited by Guest on Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gloryholeprincess
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

The biggest problem is that you live in Chicago. I never get up there. ?? :)
Piper
guitarwhiz1977 wrote:your buddies are so lucky!!To think that you and your couple friend spend the whole night pissing makes me horny and jealous!

So how do we start working on our chemistry? I'm 33 and dying to find a piss partner who can teach me a few tricks for a change.
fickjane010

Post by fickjane010 »

gloryholeprincess i follow you here and on facialforum if you ever get to denver and wanna have some fun in a tattoo shop im your guy. i work in one part time and have the keys for some late night fun. i have whacked it to your photos many times would love to do it to the real you. maybe get some kinky metal put in you those nips and that hood look awfully bare