When I first saw this site, I thought it was Kizzie's site..

Please Only Post Links To Movies
wogga
Special Member
Special Member

When I first saw this site, I thought it was Kizzie's site..

Post by wogga »

'the hottest elderly ladies on the net.....' :lol:

http://www.mature.nl/promo/movies_teenpee/index6.htm

Anyway, I was lying under the bathroom sink this morning, trying to teach the dog to whistle through his ears when I suddenly thought of Kizzie......don't know why but there you are...! 8)
"Sit on my face and tell me that you love me."
Kizzie
Special Member
Special Member

Post by Kizzie »

Fuck me, Wogga, just what have you been smoking?

If in your fantasy I was the girl (tasty for an "elderly" chickadee, I thought - I'm honoured!) and you were the guy in the clips, that explains what you were doing under the sink, presumably hoping it would spring a leak? The glasses don't suit you, mate, and I have to break it to you that no amount of piss shampoos will grow that hair back!
wogga
Special Member
Special Member

Post by wogga »

I wonder when you'd wake up today........I'm told that if a lady pees on one's bald head, the hair will
grow back.... and I'm as bald as a billiard ball..... :lol:
Strangely enough I've not had wacky or alcohol......! Do I hear gasps from my computer. I've decided to stop drinking and I've managed for a week. Then my wife and I went out for dinner and on my return I was looking in my desk drawer for something....and lo and behold.... I found a lump of dope........well, what can I do with it?
So it did......... :shock:
So.... Kizzie, no offense meant to you earlier at all. Just a bit of banter.
However... I'm now 'out of his tree.' As they say in the medical profession and I have to work tomorrow.

There's a one-eyed yellow idol to the north of Khatmandu,
There's a little marble cross below the town;
There's a broken-hearted woman tends the grave of Mad Carew,
and the Captain's daughter wanted it as well....

I'll tell you the rest when you're old enough....
Love,
Wogga
"Sit on my face and tell me that you love me."
Kizzie
Special Member
Special Member

Post by Kizzie »

No worries - I have never been known to take offense - although I've pissed up a few. One day I got a stream over into next door's garden laid back on a garden chair. I was well pleased, as it must be five foot high. Eat your hearts out, guys.

Sadly either I missed the garden gnome in the old ladies' backyard - or it drank the lot. Shame - all I wanted was to see the bloody horrible thing streaming with piss, and I get the only pissdrinking gnome in England.

If you're a Fatso's member, you ugly yellow and red bastard, I'll get you next time...
pottymouth

Brilliant clips

Post by pottymouth »

Too bad the fellow is too rude and unappreciative to swallow--I certainly would have! Thanks for the great clips, Wogga