Spring Break Wet Tshirt Contest Piss

Please Only Post Links To Movies
Weasel

Spring Break Wet Tshirt Contest Piss

Post by Weasel »

I saw a couple photos from this event (didn't know until now that they were screengrabs) and always enjoyed them.

I have two photos from this video but I can't find a photo posting site that a) will let me hotlink anywhere or b) is not considered verboten here. If anyone has any suggestions, please feel free to contribute. Thanks.

Anyways, since I found those photos I've been wondering if there was a video for it, and sure enough there is. Was the damndest thing, I wasn't even searching for it & it just showed up! Thankfully it's downloadable, but in .flv format. Enjoy!

http://www.tnaflix.com/view_video.php?v ... 822c2e457a

Also, the MC (who's one of the best wet tshirt contest MCs I've ever seen) vomits in the middle of this performance. I don't think it's from being disgusted at what she did so much as from laughing so hard. Before she lets it go, he's holding his finger up to his mouth as if to tell the audience "shhh," so it's not like he wasn't expecting this.

And I hope like hell she won the contest!
MANNEKEPIS
Good Poster
Good Poster

Post by MANNEKEPIS »

:D She just redefined "wet" for them.

Thanks.
"To Pee or Not to Pee".
Was THAT the question?
branca
Good Poster
Good Poster

Post by branca »

excellent
got more of this?

thanx
Grumpy
Bimbo Links
Bimbo Links

Post by Grumpy »

thats one great vid, she got guts
Andy Pee
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by Andy Pee »

This is marvellous I have also loved the photos and I thank you for the vdeo! Great stuff! I alsways wonder if there is no place on this earth were someone has been intelligent enough to set up a stage show with pissing girls! Anyone ever seen such thing? Yhank you very much for the video!
punter
Pee Virgin
Pee Virgin

Post by punter »

USA parties are the better ever.