PissBlog
Piss Archive
Fatso's Pee Board
RegisterFAQLog in

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Click To Visit
Looking for old seventeen film/clip
Post Looking for old seventeen film/clip 
One of the first piss clips i saw, i think it was seventeen, very much their style anyway, had a young girl getting fucked by a bloke in a top hat, he then spunks on her before she pisses in her own mouth. It may have been a group thing with her and more than one bloke or another girl, other than that i think she was blonde and wearing pink socks.

I know we get a lot of Color Climax and Rodox stuff in here but i dont think ive seen that much seventeen stuff before, i know in the past they have done some wet stuff tho.

Post Re: Looking for old seventeen film/clip 
lord visa wrote:
One of the first piss clips i saw, i think it was seventeen, very much their style anyway, had a young girl getting fucked by a bloke in a top hat, he then spunks on her before she pisses in her own mouth. It may have been a group thing with her and more than one bloke or another girl, other than that i think she was blonde and wearing pink socks.

I know we get a lot of Color Climax and Rodox stuff in here but i dont think ive seen that much seventeen stuff before, i know in the past they have done some wet stuff tho.

http://www.kenmovies.com/pee-162r9/elladies.html

http://www.kenmovies.com/pee-161n5/elladies.html

If anybody knows the title of the film, do let me know, cheers!

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1