Sprinkle at Skrinkle (beach!)

Please Only Post Links To Pictures
rebekahdee

Sprinkle at Skrinkle (beach!)

Post by rebekahdee »

Hi everyone

I didnt get a chance to put up the pics from last weeks update at my pee site yet and it is time for this weeks one! I shall just put up the ones from last week at the moment and will probably post this week's update pics in a few days or after the weekend. The video this week was a little exhibition video of me showing off my climbing skills at Skrinkle Haven in Wales a few weeks back! We had been at the beach all day which happened to be at the bottom of a rather high cliff and was very difficult to get to so we more or less had it to ourselves. As soon as i saw the name of the beach i just knew i HAD to do a tinkle at Skrinkle beach!

I climbed up a little rock face which had a small pool of water at the bottom and managed to let out a little golden stream right into it! It wasnt very much as i had forgotten to take water with me but it was quite a nice colour! The sound was pretty too! Here are a couple of pics from the video which is online now at Needapee.com:

Image Image Image

Hope you like the pics and video and i will be in touch with some more very soon!

Kisses
REbekah.
MANNEKEPIS
Good Poster
Good Poster

Post by MANNEKEPIS »

:D Cute, thanks.
"To Pee or Not to Pee".
Was THAT the question?
Weeman438
Advanced Member
Advanced Member