amateur champagne-pee-games

Please Only Post Links To Movies
nil

amateur champagne-pee-games

Post by nil »

Nice amateur, playing alone with a champagne-bottle-with some pee action. Saw her at Fatsos before. does anybody have more clips with her? :?: :?:

http://www.shufuni.com/fetish/9038674f0 ... d906e.html

:?: :roll:
NIL -the river of...
kuoshu

Post by kuoshu »

how can i download clips from this site, especially this clip?

i tried all sorts of videodownloaders without success
clansman
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by clansman »

ur prob is that it's a .flv file, just look back in Fatsos to see how how to resolve this.

personally I go only for .mpeg files (not .mpg which are a legacy thing from the original Bill Gates 8+3 system of file naming)

Two of the worst things that happened to this site were file sharing applications and .wmv (Bill Gates = windows media video)

BTW apple had it all sorted out b4 everyones hero stole it

MICRO$OFT = SHIT

Although, I must admit, he has proved himself to be a better busiman - by fair means or foul, mostly foul.

An OS should be just that, an operating system, it should not come bundled with shit that u may not want (& this includes things like browsers & desktops) anyone tried Gnome?

Judge for yourself
x
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by x »

clansman wrote:ur prob is that it's a .flv file, just look back in Fatsos to see how how to resolve this.

personally I go only for .mpeg files (not .mpg which are a legacy thing from the original Bill Gates 8+3 system of file naming)

Two of the worst things that happened to this site were file sharing applications and .wmv (Bill Gates = windows media video)

BTW apple had it all sorted out b4 everyones hero stole it

MICRO$OFT = SHIT

Although, I must admit, he has proved himself to be a better busiman - by fair means or foul, mostly foul.

An OS should be just that, an operating system, it should not come bundled with shit that u may not want (& this includes things like browsers & desktops) anyone tried Gnome?

Judge for yourself
Ogg formats are better :P

I prefer KDE with Beryl over Gnome... Sure it's a lot of eye candy, but it's also really useful.
FP69
Pee Virgin
Pee Virgin

Post by FP69 »

Page source indicates:

flashvars:"sdom=videos3&mvnm=9038674f02595442e77d6b5f3d7d906e.movie&autostart=true

therefore the site is streaming a movie with that key from videos3.

Cut and paste:

http://videos3.shufuni.com/9038674f0259 ... 7d906e.flv