Got a Computer Question
Post It Here
Someone May Be Able to Help
gardna
Good Poster
Good Poster

Uploading in Imagefap

Post by gardna »

When I upload files in Imagefap, especially large sets it processes my uploads, lists them all saying that they were uploaded successfully. Then when I select " Click here to continue to your gallery", it doesnt take me to the gallery I have just uploaded, but to the main menu where I can select either regular galleries or adult galleries. My gallery is nowhere to be found.

Each time I try to re-upload and go through the process again it does the same thing.

Any ideas as it is quite annoying having to continuously reupload. Perhaps I'm doing something wrong as my understanding of these types of things is quite basic!! Thanks in advance.

Gardna :)
It's better to be pissed on than pissed off!
inquisitor_uk
Special Member
Special Member

Post by inquisitor_uk »

possibly a cookie problem, make sure cookies are enabled, also (AT YOUR OWN RISK) try disableing your firewall as sometimes they block cookies., or spyware monitors... maybe... I dont use the upload feature of the site, so dont know how it works really.. sorry.
gardna
Good Poster
Good Poster

Post by gardna »

Thanks inquisitor, I'll give it a try and see how I go :D
It's better to be pissed on than pissed off!
mpp
Good Poster
Good Poster

Post by mpp »

I also have this issue and you need to refresh your page. No need to turn off anything. It worked for me.