Please Do!

Wet Regards,

Yellow Jacob
SouthNdixie
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PM messages sent to all that replied

Post by SouthNdixie »

with exception to the one that found it on share file program, so I will assume you have it, I hope those that received PM have High Speed :!: Connection due to large files, there is much more of this Video but size and quality are important, as much as content, so I could only process as much as I thought would be needed at on time, enjoy, files will be removed in 48hrs so hurry hurry! :arrow:
"If I leave here tommorrow.....
would you still remember me"
SouthNdixie
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

another clip fer ya!

Post by SouthNdixie »

this is for all the lurkerz without the ability to login or type due to broken fingerz....he :lol: he
================small enough even for turtlenet userz=================
Pretty Klee needs to well ..........P so while at the photoshoot she might as well include a scene involving having it put on video so we can all drull :shock: our thoughts of her doing it in front of the camera, this will be up a short times so get it while it's there, if I get a suspend notice from the server i'll pull it :arrow: ........so go get it
copy and paste the entire URL [gap] ,paste in downloader [flashget]

http://host65.ipowerweb.com/~southndi/ALS kleepees[1].mpeg
geo8x6
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by geo8x6 »

one word: bogus
SouthNdixie
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

to geo 8X6

Post by SouthNdixie »

what are you trying to say, that you dislike the video, you dislike how I posted it .......to only send it to those that request it or are you comparing your :lol: Yahoo Group quality to anything I may offer,........
it appears :roll: you are throwing stones because you have nothing better to do,
:idea: I suggest a much friendlier tone would carry you futher in life :!:
inquisitor_uk
Special Member
Special Member

Post by inquisitor_uk »

SouthNdixie
before launching into arguments with other board members, would it not be a better idea to see if they have a problem with the link, rather then start a whole new argument over website contents of other places on the net. By this, it is YOU alone that is casting so called stones. The "bogus" comment might be because the link that you posted isnt FULLY clickable, and the end of it is normal text.

geo8x6
if you are having problems with the link above, copy the whole line from "HTTP" to "MPG" , and then paste it into the address line of your browser. It does work when you copy n paste it, however if you click it where it stands now, it fails as the link isnt complete.

The reason the link has failed, is due to SPACES in the address. HTTP has to be a constint line of characters. if there is a break (or space) then the rest of the address is not seen as a continuation, and appears black.
SouthNdixie
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

re: inquister UK

Post by SouthNdixie »

if you see it that way, so be it, I believe he is referring to the PM I sent him with the links to the Nicole Video, as to the link above anyone should/could figuire that out........ or can they? ........
:) I believe geo8X6 can, as geo8X6 has enough experience to create and manage a Yahoo Group so before you hold his hand I believe he is competant in the field, and no I am not throwing stones, I am simply inquiring into his statement, which is an insult outright and you wish to twist the facts in an attempt to make it out to be my fault that he is confused, the phrase "bogus" means= not genuine, conterfeit, phony...[Websters College Dictionary].......
....... :idea: you see I am not over reacting but simply inquiring as to why.
wogga
Special Member
Special Member

Post by wogga »

Couldn't be bothered with all the farting and pissing about, cutting and pasting, changing the numbers,joining etc, etc....
Much too much messing about.... :wink:
"Sit on my face and tell me that you love me."
clansman
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by clansman »

This whole thread is really a waste of time, bandwidth, and what this site is all about - cancel it now I say
geo8x6
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by geo8x6 »

You want to know why I said bogus? I think you are just teasing us so you can promote your own web site (hxxp://www.southndixie.com/) and make money. If you are not going to share, then just go away.
geo8x6
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by geo8x6 »

inquisitor_uk wrote:SouthNdixie
before launching into arguments with other board members, would it not be a better idea to see if they have a problem with the link, rather then start a whole new argument over website contents of other places on the net. By this, it is YOU alone that is casting so called stones. The "bogus" comment might be because the link that you posted isnt FULLY clickable, and the end of it is normal text.

geo8x6
if you are having problems with the link above, copy the whole line from "HTTP" to "MPG" , and then paste it into the address line of your browser. It does work when you copy n paste it, however if you click it where it stands now, it fails as the link isnt complete.

The reason the link has failed, is due to SPACES in the address. HTTP has to be a constint line of characters. if there is a break (or space) then the rest of the address is not seen as a continuation, and appears black.
I got the clip and it was good. I just have a problem with the way it was presented.
SouthNdixie
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

well let's do get to the facts......shall we

Post by SouthNdixie »

first off the phrase to promote my site so I can make money is a statement with "0" truth connected, check every link at every number and you will find no referer id's, no PHP style url whatsoever, that "site" you refer to is a 100% free site that I have for free, it is to share with others who desire same, all content was found and I simply re-up or give you the link to get it yourself, those are the facts.
NOW to open up a can of SPAM for you and let you know what is a direct attempt to profit, almost every link that is posted here at Fatso's is a site that is PPV [Pay Per View], small samples clips for free with the hopes of credit card signup to see more, all those slick ad's are if you haven't realized are Pay sites, they all offer samples with the intention of getting your interests up to use your credit card, and profit, look at the very end of the URL, it either has a referer id or code to indicate to the system who will get the penny profit per click.
Do I hear outbursts of anger and name calling with ALL these posts, nope, why, because that's what makes the lurkers happy, itty bitty clips that are so easy to get and see, so all is good there.........but when someone takes the time to download a large file and upload it on their on server and PAY for the BANDWIDTH out of their own pocket and GIVE it away to all that see it at a forum, there will be issues........I just don't get it and this is not new, i've had this kind of problem ever since uploading files, someone will C&P the links post them at their favorite forum and become king in the eyes of others that now can enjoy something for nothing compliments of the thief, but that's how it works and I make every attempt to make copying and pasting harder for the thief that's all, cause once it's posted all over the web, my servers will suspend and I just remove or change it so the one's intended can still have access.
So the phrase "bogus" is a direct slap in the face in my opinion and I take great offense to the word as it was used here, but so be it.........this whole what he said issue is closed as far as I see it. I believe large files with good quality are not what the majority desire here and I will keep that in :idea: mind when I visit Fatso's, take care all, and sorry for all the drama.