als scan gabriella

Please Only Post Links To Pictures
sprinkler
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by sprinkler »

"Banned Word" links???

I thought links to places/sites storing "Banned Word" was forbiden here?
Tinsun's Swedish Pee and Pee Hub S.Disturbed, sdisturbed.sytes.net:7456, - Probably The Best Pee Sources in The World - RIP TSP - Sign-ups at http://sdisturbed.hyperboards.com
Kizzie
Special Member
Special Member

"Banned Word"

Post by Kizzie »

What the fuck is "banned word"?

"Piss", maybe?

You know political correctness has gone stark staring crazy when self appointed forum police appear chastising the mods for not excluding a word (?) when no one (barring mindreaders, possibly) even knows what it is.

Is there such a thing as a "banned word" in the free world? This is Chairman Mao's regime at it's very worst. Beware, folks, the Thought Police are stalking you all...
Fatso
Administrator
Administrator

Re: "Banned Word"

Post by Fatso »

Kizzie wrote:What the fuck is "banned word"?

"Piss", maybe?

You know political correctness has gone stark staring crazy when self appointed forum police appear chastising the mods for not excluding a word (?) when no one (barring mindreaders, possibly) even knows what it is.

Is there such a thing as a "banned word" in the free world? This is Chairman Mao's regime at it's very worst. Beware, folks, the Thought Police are stalking you all...
There are reasons links are banned here
We have rules here, hence we have banned links that have broken the rules or for other reasons the word is banned
This one had been missed by me earlier :roll:
I am glad it was pointed out :lol:
sprinkler
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by sprinkler »

Kizzie: Do some reading about the forum software, phpBB, before you appoint me the Police of this board.
Tinsun's Swedish Pee and Pee Hub S.Disturbed, sdisturbed.sytes.net:7456, - Probably The Best Pee Sources in The World - RIP TSP - Sign-ups at http://sdisturbed.hyperboards.com
roberts
Good Poster
Good Poster

Post by roberts »

On a scale from 1-10, that shit is hot!! thanks a bunch!