Request - Redhead

Please Only Post Links To Pictures
Cold

Request - Redhead

Post by Cold »

Hi All

Had a hard drive meltdown a few weeks ago and I lost all my saved pictures, over 15 years worth :(

I am trying to find a particular set, which has a redhead with an orange hairy pussy, curly red hair and purple suspenders peeing into a chamber pot, in a dark room with a wooden floor (as far as I can remember). There is other models doing the same in the series of photos, and the redhead changes her suspenders to a different colour.

I would be most appreciative if someone can link me to the pictures! There are on a French photographers website as far as I can remember, don't know where though.

In the meantime, enjoy some of my favourites from yesteryear!

Cold

Post by Cold »

Ahh found the sets after some googling, it appears they were posted here a few times a number of years ago.

viewtopic.php?t=19283&highlight=lovely

LazyPee
Pee Virgin
Pee Virgin

Data recovery

Post by LazyPee »

Hi Cold,

I am really sorry to hear that your hard drive crashed. With 15 years of pics, you must have lost some irreplaceable stuff, and that is a loss for all of us who like peeing pics.

Have you tried recovering the data? There are a number of ways to go about this, and I would be glad to help! I have made a bit of a hobby of recovering crashed drives, and my track record is 4 out of 5 so far. Unfortunately, the 4 I recovered were for family members, and the 1 that I could not contained a backup copy of my old pre-2003 peeing collection that is now lost.

So don't give up hope on the drive yet. Please just reply or PM me and we will go from there!
LazyPee
Pee Virgin
Pee Virgin

Track record

Post by LazyPee »

Hearing your story inspired me to get back to work on my old drive. I have recovered it successfully, so now I am 5 for 5 at recovering hard drives. Please let me know if you would like any advice, I would hate to see a collection dating back 15 years be lost.
Cold

Post by Cold »

Hi Lazy

Thanks for the offer of help and information. I was transferring data between hard drives as part of spring cleaning, and I forgot to copy over some of my images folder. Unfortunately I did a secure erase on both drives in part of the process and only found out a few days later the error of my ways :(

I don't think I can get them back after a secure erase, although to be honest there were only a few pictures that I would miss, and have found most (most are on the ATK hairy and archives websites where I am a member).

Now if my video folder disappeared - well that really would be a disaster! Tracking down old pictures from memory has been fun though.

What software are you using for recovery? I tried Recuva but didn't discover anything.
LazyPee
Pee Virgin
Pee Virgin

Data loss

Post by LazyPee »

Hi Cold,

Unfortunately, I don't think there is anything that you or I could do to recover your files after Secure Erase. The developers of Secure Erase state on their website that a highly distorted track-edge recording was observed to be still present after a single pass, but this is not something that your heads could read. Some commercial file recovery operations will remove the platters from your drive in a clean room and then read them with very sensitive heads, but as you can imagine, this costs thousands of dollars.

For my drive I used GetDataBack from runtime.org. Recuva didn't recognize the drive, and I had given up for a while, but I got some recommendations for GetDataBack, and it did the trick.

Lazy