Lurker actually contributing...

Please Only Post Links To Pictures
RockDude101

Lurker actually contributing...

Post by RockDude101 »

Yeh, I know serial lurker but I thought I'd post something this year!
Anyhow only 1 pic at the end - 99% sure isn't a RP either:
hxxp://www.explicite-art.org/close-ups/028-bat ... -crack.htm

I found it at free6 - they have tons of pee stuff in the fetish section - clips & images.
MANNEKEPIS
Good Poster
Good Poster

Post by MANNEKEPIS »

:D "Full moon rising" indeed. :)

Actually the last two were pee. Thanks. :)
"To Pee or Not to Pee".
Was THAT the question?
peter s

How can your PC run URL's with hxxp ?

Post by peter s »

Hi Lurker: I have tried to get an abswer to this question from other members who also publish URL's with hxxp beginnings with no responses. My PC running Windows XP Home edition will not run these URL's. I have even trieg changing the URL to standard http format with no success. Would you please explain this dilemma. Thanxs Oscar
RockDude101

Post by RockDude101 »

Sorry, but I'm not an computer expert, but funny you mention XP as that is exactly what I'm using :?
godspeed
Good Poster
Good Poster

Post by godspeed »

i always delete the xx and type tt instead in the URL thingummy at the top
and i thought i was clueless
Taylor
Fatso's Moderator
Fatso's Moderator

Re: How can your PC run URL's with hxxp ?

Post by Taylor »

peter s wrote:Hi Lurker: I have tried to get an abswer to this question from other members who also publish URL's with hxxp beginnings with no responses. My PC running Windows XP Home edition will not run these URL's. I have even trieg changing the URL to standard http format with no success. Would you please explain this dilemma. Thanxs Oscar
Hxxp is just something that we and other forums use to stop the websites knowing the referer is. This just stops spamming from other sites and possibly, stops from being redirected if the page gets too many hits and kills his bandwidth.

In this case, this is a page that wants to be seen. It is an affiliate from a website trying to get people to sign up.

Your computer will not recognise hxxp when you click it.

I am not sure why you cannot get to the page when you change it to http. It could be a location problem. I don't know, but I read you had this problem before and so I dont think it is that.

The correct link should read

Code: Select all

http://www.explicite-art.org/close-ups/028-bath/in-the-crack.htm
If your link is the same as this, it should work. If not, I don't know why. Sorry.

Hope this helps and atleast explains why it is done.
Thank The Swedish Hammer RIP-TSP
Sandy
Special Member
Special Member

Post by Sandy »

Another suggestion....On occasion I find for whatever reason, that one browser will connect...IE6 may not work for me so I try Firefox instead.

One other thing which does happen to me several times a week. If you click on a link it may not work even with refresh...however if you copy and paste it into the browser it then will. Even then it may require closing the browser, the bringing up a new one and then going copy and paste. This happens to me with a couple of watcher12 links.
peter s

hxxp URL Links

Post by peter s »

Hi Lurker: Just wanted to say THANKS to you and all the others who responded to my question. I followed your advice and it worked. Thanks again to you All!!! :D
Taylor
Fatso's Moderator
Fatso's Moderator

Post by Taylor »

No problem Peter.. there is always someone here who will help. Glad it all works
Thank The Swedish Hammer RIP-TSP