Thursday amateur 1/25, and a question

Please Only Post Links To Pictures
YPman
Pee Virgin
Pee Virgin

Post by YPman »

I personally love toilet pics as they're my favorite so please post as many as you can. And thanks for all of the great posts you've had here
drewzl

Post by drewzl »

yes yes yes please...theyARE my favorite!!!
and thank you for all your work
wilbur
Good Poster
Good Poster

Post by wilbur »

Because you asked: My spec is f-solo, pretty girl, face and "exit point" clearly visible. Whatever pic meets that spec goes into the collection (which, according to Windows Explorer, is more than 17,000 pics strong right now).
Mustang
Fatso's Moderator
Fatso's Moderator

Post by Mustang »

" Could i have a cup of Hot-Chocolate?"

:D
Friendship is like Pissing your pants,
everyone can see it......

But only you can feel it’s true warmth.
©™ 2024
godspeed
Good Poster
Good Poster

Post by godspeed »

these are all great posts, watchr and i have no objections to toilets but what i'd really like to know is if the ladies' heads are visible. doesnt work for me otherwise. anyone else share this prejudice?
jamesb

Post by jamesb »

I just love to see girls/ladies on the toilet, i do like full body shot, rather than close ups
Sandy
Special Member
Special Member

Post by Sandy »

First let me say....I Loved the sets today!!!!

For me the posts by Johnny Cash and Haven and one other poster of Webshots...is enough for me...I do love the expressions!!!

If you mean the Photos I see on Newbienudes?

Not from what I have seen so far. I LOVE the way you edit and select what you give us here...So sure if you find something "special" then why not.

Since you can label them....We can pick and chose.
mpp
Good Poster
Good Poster

Post by mpp »

I agree pretty much with Sandy. If it is only a potty sitting (like sitting on a chair with the pants down), we have many (too?) opportunities. What I prefer the most is stuff like this one:

Code: Select all

http://www.amateuralbum.net/showphoto.php?photo=250136
watchr12
Fatso's Moderator
Fatso's Moderator

Post by watchr12 »

Thanks for the info (I guess it's called "feedback" in today's jargon). I pretty much post things that I like, too, and much prefer not getting the worm's-eye view: more of the lady is better, and seeing her face is very much a bonus.

MPP, there are two more of the lady in question (who posts as Goethe58 at AA) in my new post today. Enjoy, all!
gardna
Good Poster
Good Poster

Post by gardna »

I tend to agree with the line of thought of only toilet pics that are exceptionally special for whatever reason. And thanks by the way! :D
It's better to be pissed on than pissed off!
MANNEKEPIS
Good Poster
Good Poster

Re: Thursday amateur 1/25, and a question

Post by MANNEKEPIS »

watchr12 wrote:Quick question: do you want toilet pics? There are a pile out there, and I generally don't post 'em here unless they're unusually well done, strong stream, etc. Tell me what you'd like, please..amateuralbum.net/showphoto.php?photo=250136
[/code]
In general, toilet pics that show just cute faces posing, bore me to tears. Actual pee shots is what this forum is all about.
If I have to use my imagination, I might as well read a book. We might as well post pics of chicks riding a bicycle, "imagining" that eventually they will have to take a break and take a leak.

I have a problem with pics of tits and asses also, that show no peeing. No matter how cute the chicks are.

To your question, I have a lot of respect of the amount of garbage you plow through to post your excellent posts and I appreciate your efforts. Once in a while I do hit the search in Picland and scour through the golden shower section and find several pics that you could have posted, but decided not to. Usually I have a hard enough time to keep up with material posted already that I take the lazy way out and accept your post criteria.

P-spud
Good Poster
Good Poster

Post by P-spud »

Your criteria are just right. Unless there's a visible stream, or something quite special, I don't find them interesting
slinger 77
Good Poster
Good Poster

Post by slinger 77 »

Love toilet pics as long as there is a stream visible, I'm more in line with Mannekepis on this one. Hey, Nice post Watchr12, thanks for the post and the question.
watchr12
Fatso's Moderator
Fatso's Moderator

Post by watchr12 »

Thanks for your comments: I guess I'm more-or-less ont the right track. I'm not looking for the unusual (although I'm certainly glad to find and post them), just the interesting or well-done. There's one today from picland that I wouldn't have grabbed save for your responses: there's a stream only because she's dribbled, and it's running off her bottom. Thought someone would like it, so please let me know. Enjoy!