colibrigirls again

Please Only Post Links To Pictures
reflektor
Special Member
Special Member

colibrigirls again

Post by reflektor »

I opened my site www.colibrigirls.com a couple of month ago but till now I did not find a man, a partner who can help me with expertise in marketing, banner and link exchanges, through affiliate programs and consequently we have only few members-subsribers at present. I try to do my best of shooting new sets of colibrigirls but without proper funds and income coming from colibrigirls.com I will be compelled to stop the site, stop the new photos and sorry to mention to share with all of you the trailer galleries. Anyone of you - from all corners of the world- can tell me some good advise or recommend me a reilable partner who can finally develop the site and bring it to success?
I would appreciate any help with good intention!

regards reflektor- webamaster coliobrigirls.com

another two galleries for you

http://www.colibrigirls.com/tgp/lidia/lidiapage.php
http://www.colibrigirls.com/tgp/judit2/judit2page.php
PissOfSonja
Good Poster
Good Poster

Post by PissOfSonja »

Thanx , I like Colibris , but these was posted here for a While :roll: :roll:
I like Luci but I love Sandra

Sandy
Special Member
Special Member

Post by Sandy »

The 2nd one is new for me and WoW!

reflektor I sure hope you find a partner real soon!!!!
Taylor
Fatso's Moderator
Fatso's Moderator

Help maybe?

Post by Taylor »

Hi Reflektor,

I am a partner in various sites, so I have a little knowledge in the business.
I don't know at what level your affiliate program is at the moment, but I will tell you how we manage our program.

To start with, we produced an affiliate site that offered tgp galleries, freesites, movie galleries plus an array of banners, half page adds and full page adds.
We then designed a couple of tours. This made it more attractive to the future member.
We updated free material for affiliates to use on a regular basis. I think we did this once a week. All content ie pics or movies would be hosted by the affiliate not by Colibrigirls. Too expensive.

Once we decided the affiliate program and content was sufficient, we then signed up with a Credit Card Processor. I see you have used CCbill. That is who we use.

Now, most of this you probably know already so I apologise.

What we found good was to join Webmaster forums. These are packed with affiliates, webmasters, tgp owners, linklist owners etc. These are the people you want to be mixing with.
May I suggest, Greenguy and Jims webmaster forum at

Code: Select all

http://www.greenguyandjim.com/board/index.php?
and
GFY at

Code: Select all

http://www.gofuckyourself.com/
Both these places get huge traffic. Introduce yourself there, get to know some people and post a few samples of what you have to offer. Use the link to your affiliate in your signiture. Get people interested with your amazing girls. Affiliates are always looking for new and exciting sites and if they are exclusive, like yours, they will want to sign up.
The more affiliates, the more sign ups. Let them do all the hard work.

Also, get yourself reviewed by Adult review sites. They give an honest opinion to potential customers.

If you want to generate more money, why not start a Colibri Thumb Gallery Post. This can be in the form of say, RichardsRealm, PicHunter, The Hun or Tommysbookmarks.
The reason I say this is because you can advertise your content in the pre made galleries you have on your affiliate program plus if you really wanted to, you could join other sites and use their affiliate content to fill your TGP. It soon adds up. I was earning nearly $800 a week by submitting 12 galleries a day to different sites.
If you have a TGP site, you can then go to other tgps and ask for a link exchange. This will generate more interest in your site as the people who visit their TGP may check out yours. The bigger your TGP, the more you can charge for submit passes. Most big TGPs charge to post. The list is endless!

This is only a brief explaination. As with all things, it will take time. There is obviously more to it than this. It is a lot of hard work, but its possible.

If you need to talk in depth about this, I am more than willing to chat with you.
Thank The Swedish Hammer RIP-TSP
reflektor
Special Member
Special Member

to taylor

Post by reflektor »

thanks taylor I do appreciate your suggestion. hope I can manage soon.regards reflektor
gardna
Good Poster
Good Poster

Post by gardna »

Thanks for the sets reflektor, and good luck with your endeavours!
It's better to be pissed on than pissed off!