JUST POSTED 20 MORE -- imagefap gallery

Please Only Post Links To Pictures
gldlvr

JUST POSTED 20 MORE -- imagefap gallery

Post by gldlvr »

Okay guys & girls -- here's 20 more. Thought I'd give imagefap a try this time. Comments will keep me posting. :P

http://www.imagefap.com/gallery.php?gid=12889

gldlvr

(And no -- curiosity didn't kill the cat. I think he wanted a drink, but the well was dry)
:P
Sandy
Special Member
Special Member

Post by Sandy »

Thank you very much.
gldlvr

Post by gldlvr »

Sandy wrote:Thank you very much.

Boy, that was fast! You are very welcome, Sandy.

gldlvr
wolfgang
Special Member
Special Member

Post by wolfgang »

Thks very much gldlvr! Carry on posting please! :roll: :wink:
gardna
Good Poster
Good Poster

Post by gardna »

Great pics, thanks
It's better to be pissed on than pissed off!
Kizzie
Special Member
Special Member

Post by Kizzie »

Wow, Gldlvr, some of us can only dream piss - you're really living it!
gldlvr

Post by gldlvr »

Kizzie wrote:Wow, Gldlvr, some of us can only dream piss - you're really living it!

Yes, Kizzie -- much to my own delight/surprise! I was fortunate to find someone who thought for herself, felt for herself, and therefore was largely unaffected by repressive societal programming. My discovery that she was completely unashamed of "pee" (and quite willing to indulge me) was actually, however, just the unexpected "icing" on the cake -- for we had almost everything else in common -- interests, philosophies, etc.
It's easier said than done, obviously, but if one can find someone who is truly like-minded in other areas of life -- very literally a "soulmate" -- well, then the chances for some other things not NOT remaining just a "dream" improve by vast orders of magnitude.

(None of my business, but I would tell your BF to get over his ingrained fear/hatred of what comes out of you (or from himself). If he loves you, he should want to taste your essense -- but, of course, that's just my sensibility).

gldlvr
P-spud
Good Poster
Good Poster

Post by P-spud »

Hello everyone. This is my first time posting (after lurking for a long time)
Thanks for the pix Gldlvr. I especially like the giggle she is having in picture 4. Tells me she's having fun.
watchr12
Fatso's Moderator
Fatso's Moderator

Post by watchr12 »

Splendid! Your sharing is much appreciated.
Kizzie
Special Member
Special Member

Post by Kizzie »

Gldlvr - I can state without a single hint of jealousy that you are one lucky bastard.

To be fair, though, b/f does like one thing that comes out of me. But then, of course, he deposited it there in the first place.
gldlvr

Post by gldlvr »

Kizzie wrote: To be fair, though, b/f does like one thing that comes out of me. But then, of course, he deposited it there in the first place.

You mean he'll eat his own spent, thick, viscuous, drooly cum out of you -- but wouldn't dare to take a drink of your lovely, salty, sweet, sexy girl-spray?? Amazing. :roll: I'd just spray him in the face next time; say it was an accident. :)

gldlvr
wolfgang
Special Member
Special Member

Post by wolfgang »

Yes, Kizzie -- much to my own delight/surprise! I was fortunate to find someone who thought for herself, felt for herself, and therefore was largely unaffected by repressive societal programming. My discovery that she was completely unashamed of "pee" (and quite willing to indulge me) was actually, however, just the unexpected "icing" on the cake -- for we had almost everything else in common -- interests, philosophies, etc.

I fully agree with you gldlvr, its a matter of sharing many things in common!! I'm also really fortunate and enjoy it very much, to have a gf that shares my likings and is very fond of giving (and taking)

Wonder whether I should also post once in a while some of our pics?

:roll: :wink:
gldlvr

Post by gldlvr »

wolfgang wrote:
Wonder whether I should also post once in a while some of our pics? :roll: :wink:

Go for it, wolfgang! :)

gldlvr
Kizzie
Special Member
Special Member

Post by Kizzie »

Yep - go for it, Wolfie.

As long as she's turning you yellow I can put up with going green...