new public peeing video online - check out these preview pic

Please Only Post Links To Pictures
rebekahdee

new public peeing video online - check out these preview pic

Post by rebekahdee »

Hi guys and girls

the pee video i did whilst in Barcelona last month is now online...it is the one i did during a very public tourist fountain and light show! There were lots of people gazing at the water in front of them that they forgot to check out my little fountain off to the side of them on the steps!
The video was done with the night vision feature of the videocamera on so the detail is not 100% but you can see the people walking past me whilst i was peeing..you can imagine how my heart thumped - I am sure if the noise from the show wasnt so loud you would have heard it!
The full length vid can be seen on the site - check out my cheeky grin once i had finished!
I tried to take some stills images which you can see here:
They are not the clearest but you can see (just) the stream and puddle on the video!
I have also uploaded some pics from the previous video update which i didnt get time to tell you about before my weekend trip to my friend Jan B's house (who by the way i managed to film peeing for you lot!) Anyway it was taken on the same day as this weeks update and you can see the preview pics
by clicking this link Here
the full length videos are online in the members area - just click the banner in my sig to go there now. I am doing my live pee cam tonight at 11.30pm UK time (6.30pm EST) so i will catch you there perhaps.
Kisses
Rebekah.x
dog
Pee Virgin
Pee Virgin

Post by dog »

can you make video preview ?