wilbur
Good Poster
Good Poster

Re: Don't get picky!

Post by wilbur »

[quote="baddylo"]Wilbur!

Don't ask too much, be glad what you get...[/quote]
Hey, he asked for opinions!

I guess SOMEBODY scared him off, though. Either that or he's now begging... :shock:
yokobi
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

opinions

Post by yokobi »

hey guys
i love all the opinions.....but i need new ideas for the new pee pics
Mustang
Fatso's Moderator
Fatso's Moderator

Post by Mustang »

you know what?

" Auto pee would be real nice! :oops:

:wink:
Friendship is like Pissing your pants,
everyone can see it......

But only you can feel it’s true warmth.
©™ 2024
Kizzie
Special Member
Special Member

Post by Kizzie »

Ultra closeup, gaping bombdoors, bulging peehole. strong thick jet, hairy, fairly hairy, medium hairy, slightly hairy or shaven haven. No wet panties, public, outdoor, on guys, on girls, on Belgians, or selfpee. But I'm not in the slightest bit fussy...

And if I don't get my way "I'll thcream and thcream and thcream until I'm thick." Can anyone name the fictitious character who said that? First correct answer wins a coconut.
wilbur
Good Poster
Good Poster

Post by wilbur »

[quote="Kizzie"]"I'll thcream and thcream and thcream until I'm thick." Can anyone name the fictitious character who said that? First correct answer wins a coconut.[/quote]

Violet Elizabeth, William stories. You can keep the coconut, but how 'bout a pic of YOUR face and peein' quim?
Kizzie
Special Member
Special Member

Post by Kizzie »

Wilbur - sorry - incomplete answer. Nul points. If you want to get it right, a clue might be that part of the anatomical reference in your most improper suggestion was "arse about face".

As for your request, I'll need a digital camera (you can send me one if you wish) and I am sure you would wish to set an example by posting your mug and pissing winkle first?

No?
wilbur
Good Poster
Good Poster

Post by wilbur »

I'm a Yank, and thus not familiar with the books in question. However, several web references cited this as the character's name.

As far as posting a pic of my face and prick, I dare not, as we would then have to hear all about how you injured your wrists and teeth lunging for your monitor! LOL!! :P
Kizzie
Special Member
Special Member

Post by Kizzie »

Wilbur - the character was Violet Elizabeth BOTT. Hence the "arse" clue. No coconuts, then.

But don't be shy to post your peeing dick. My lips would doubtless need to be surgically removed from my monitor!
wilbur
Good Poster
Good Poster

Post by wilbur »

I got my answer from here: http://outofambit.blogspot.com/2003_10_ ... chive.html

Apparently I didn't read the whole article. Here's the quote that misled me, commenting on another commentator's remarks about the character:

"...However, this gent seems to be remembering some other Violet Elizabeth Bott, possibly one in an alternate universe. The Violet Elizabeth in the William books that I read was rarely afraid of anything, and was best known for the (lisping but utterly calculated) threat to "thcream and thcream and THCREAM until I'm thick!" (ominous pause) "I can...", thus effortlessly railroading the hopelessly outclassed boys around her into doing whatever she wanted...etc."

So I was right, BOTT... :)

Not inclined to pos a pic of my member. There's a reason why they call 'em "private parts". I get to the UK occasionally, and will probably be there on or about Christmas. Who knows, it's a small world, maybe you'll end up impaled on it! :shock: :lol:
Kizzie
Special Member
Special Member

maybe you'll end up impaled on it!

Post by Kizzie »

Wilbur - naw - surely not - never in a thousand years could I dream of getting THAT lucky.
wilbur
Good Poster
Good Poster

Post by wilbur »

Hmmmm... Maybe not. After all, I DO believe everything Wogga says about you... :lol: