Anyone interested in this? Sexbox 4...

Please Only Post Links To Movies
wogga
Special Member
Special Member

Anyone interested in this? Sexbox 4...

Post by wogga »

an 11meg clip for your perusal....(full vid available 720meg).....(not for lurkers and non posters 8) )
If no-one is interested, I won't bother splitting and pissing about with it.....
Let me know....parasites need not apply. :roll:
It's really not my bag but I got it for Kizzie to watch when we were in bed together.She even asked me to buy her a fur coat so we could be 'cozy' together....Ah! halcyon days, so I bought her a donkey jacket but she just wouldn't wear it. I couldn't understand it.
Sometimes we men just can't win..! 8) :wink:

http://www.qfile.de/dl/229450/666_Sexbox_4-1.avi.html
"Sit on my face and tell me that you love me."
wogga
Special Member
Special Member

Post by wogga »

Well, just look at all the leechers, lurkers and parasites. They must crawl from out of the woodwork....... :evil:
Flowbie
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Hi! Wogga...

Post by Flowbie »

I'm a poster from the past and have neglected to post as of lately for lack of new postings. I do hope that you're enjoying this power trip that you seem to be riding. Your time and efforts for posting material that we all share the same interest in I'm sure is appreciated by all who view. You force lurkers to post some contributions to "Fatso's" and after doing so you call them a bunch of "PARASITES THAT CRAWL OUT OF THE WOODWORK" I for one, did not ask for you to post your material nor will I be held hostage in your little game of (I got a bag of candy and if you want some you have to crawl on your knees). This is not a flame but a opinion... Thanks! for all the good things you do.
wogga
Special Member
Special Member

Post by wogga »

Flowbie,
If you don't like the stuff, don't watch it...simple!
I am not playing any 'power game'....I don't lurkers to post. I just wish they'd fuck off...just as I wish you would. Have a nice day..... :roll:
(What a tit....)
Flowbie
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Dear Wogga...

Post by Flowbie »

This is without any surprise, the response that I had expected. I'm not sure what you mean by don't watch it if you don't like it as of lately who can watch any of your contributions, except for those that you wish to have access. I don't remember saying anything about not wanting to watch what is being offered. I just said that if you prefer to have demands in order to watch whatever you have to offer, that I wasn't interested. As for all other postings that are wet related and posted in the goodness of the contributors heart, I will take the time to watch. Lets just see how long you will continue to contribute and if in fact that some day down the road you become a lurker. I'm sure that you have lurked hear and other sites in the past and will do so in the future... P.S. back when I was contributing under various names and at different sites, I did so without looking for demands or recognition nor did I trash those that didn't take the time. I just can't believe the gull to lure the so called lurkers out and when they do meet your demands you then have the nerve to call them "A BUNCH OF PARASITES THAT HAVE CRAWLED OUT OF THE WOODWORK" do you not read what you post?
wogga
Special Member
Special Member

Post by wogga »

It appears to me that you are one of the woodworms that has crawl out of the woodwork.
Prior to todays postings, to tell me that you won't join in with my power game, (Do I detect a modicum of sour grapes because you were not included in my posts..?) Your post was April 18th. Now.....who's suddenly crawling out of the woodwork?
End of chat.
Mods. please lock this.
Katy
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by Katy »

Thanks Wogga - another fascinating movie.